Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

She Said Yes!

silvasurfa

Hello everyone, some of you may remember my little dilemna a couple of months back about proposing, picking the ring etc.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...49entry401049

Well, got back Wednesday and I'm pleased to report Lisa said yes!!! :)

The holiday was awesome with perfect weather the whole trip, I did the deed on the beach under a full moon with all the stars out, got down on one knee, the whole shabang!!!

She loved the ring and I was well chuffed with it, not only was the whole proposal perfect but on the same day my boss text me to let me know I was successful on a very stressful promotion!!! :D

Right now, my life is shaweeeeeeeeeet, I've bagged the girl and the job, also, the job means a lot more money, a lot more money means a lot more SUPRAAAAA!!!

HAVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Absolutely brilliant, if there is a feeling better than what you must be feeling, I wanna experience it. Congratulations :D :thumbsup:

Congrats hon :) you little romantic you ;) :thumbsup:

Wishing you all the best for the future :hokus-pokus:

Cheers guys, heres a few shots from the trip, they're no Gordypix but I like em!

Picture011.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture052.jpg

:group-cuddles:

I was actually wondering about this the other day and if you'd done it yet.

Congratulations!!! :group-cuddles:

What ring did you go for in the end?

Ill try and get a piccy of it Charis, if she'll let anyone near it!!! :P

Budget went out the window when I found out I could design it, went Platinum with a very nice clear high grade diamond, not the biggest, not the smallest, but as near to perfect/sparkly as possible!!! :thumbsup:

congrats!!!

and from the looks of things ;) your a very lucky man :D *

*meant in the nicest possible, and least pervy way

classic!!! cheers bud :thumbsup:

WOOHOO!!

Congrats Dude!

I noticed you "did the deed on the beach." I hope you're referring to the proposal. Sand gets everywhere... :D

Here's to many happy years together. ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats love!

Another couple in the soon to be "smug married" sect :lol:

Nick re-proposed last week, now hes having a ring designed (and hes suffering with it lol), and I've just landed a promotion today too so know exactly how you feel :D :group-cuddles:

Congrats again love :D

Hello everyone, some of you may remember my little dilemna a couple of months back about proposing, picking the ring etc.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...49entry401049

Well, got back Wednesday and I'm pleased to report Lisa said yes!!! :)

The holiday was awesome with perfect weather the whole trip, I did the deed on the beach under a full moon with all the stars out, got down on one knee, the whole shabang!!!

She loved the ring and I was well chuffed with it, not only was the whole proposal perfect but on the same day my boss text me to let me know I was successful on a very stressful promotion!!! :D

Right now, my life is shaweeeeeeeeeet, I've bagged the girl and the job, also, the job means a lot more money, a lot more money means a lot more SUPRAAAAA!!!

HAVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

DUDE......................GOOD ON YA - CONGRATS TO YA BOTH AND ALL THAT JAZZ :thumbsup:

Loving the pix too :thumbsup: Ain't those cars cool.?

gordy, the cars were awesome mate, took some more but having problems with one of my cards...

congratulations rach, couldn't believe my luck when both things happened the same day!

gnome, someone had to say it mate! still finding sand now... :P

jay, the holiday was in cuba!!! the start of the hurricane was just coming while we were transferring to the airport coming home, the luck was just puring out of me!!! :thumbsup:

supra supra supra...

sweet.. congrats

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links