Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rss Feed...

alanbradley

Bearing in mind the topic I've just read, I have searched for this and I'm sure I remember something about it before...

Is it possible to have an RSS feed from TOC or the subforums thereof? I know that one for the whole site would produce a heck of a lot of posts but if there were ones for some of the sub-forums like General and Yaris (in my case) it would be useful to stick them into my Google Toolbar or Firefox status bar.

Cheers,

Alan

Yes, pretty much! (and I guess you remove the appropriate numbers after the "f=" bit if you want to ignore forums?)

Sadly Google Desktop says it doesn't support that version, but there must be Fiirefox plugins that do.

Cheers again Matt!

A

Yes, pretty much! (and I guess you remove the appropriate numbers after the "f=" bit if you want to ignore forums?)

Sadly Google Desktop says it doesn't support that version, but there must be Fiirefox plugins that do.

Cheers again Matt!

A

yes indeed.

Sage is an excellent RSS reader for Firefox ;)

Oh Matt, I don't know if you changed anything, but it now works a treat with Google Toolbar and I can keep an eye on what's happening without havin IE of Firefox open - always a bonus at work!

Thanks again :thumbsup:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links