Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Navman Sat Nav

b1nda

Halfrauds have got the Navman 520 Sat Nav and comes with a free Snooper s2 GPS Camera detector all for £349.99.

Is the navman unit any good?

My brother has got a Navman ICN 610 in his car, he's a private cab driver & swears by it, he thought he could get me 1 for £230 but he had a word with his boss who said Costco are now selling them for £500 so they must have priced them wrong when he bought them the 1st time (I think he's lying to him because I don't work for the company) so that was a heartbreaker.

You can get a Tom Tom system for around £370 I think, just have to decide whether it's worth the extra few quid (that's what I'm mulling over now), but the Navman's are very good so I'm told.

the navman 520 is one of the newest on the market...dont really want to pay more than £400 for one. Cheapers i have seen it on the net is for £297, they are slightly cheaper on eBay but id rather buy one from a shop just incase it goes wrong........i might be able to get a discount of the halfrauds price cos my friend has got a trade card there but hes on holiday for 4 weeks.... :crybaby:

PC Word have got it for £299.98 with includes delivery or for the same price you can collect from store within 1 hour of placing order....but if you do not place the order on the net the shop price is £329, will go down either 2moro or monday.

with the snooper to go with it it seems like avery good price!!

if u didnt want the snooper u could always e bay it ? :D

PC Word have got it for £299.98 with includes delivery or for the same price you can collect from store within 1 hour of placing order....but if you do not place the order on the net the shop price is £329, will go down either 2moro or monday.

Let us know how you get on with it as im interesting in getting sat nav and the model you have selected is cheaper than the tomtom 300 which I would have gone for :thumbsup: !

will do, pickin it up from pc world today, i dont like the Tom Tom units, i looked @ the tomtom 300 but the navman unit is far better in spec wise :thumbsup:

I've just bought a Sony Nav-U NVX-P1 and using it for the first time today i was really impressed with the clear route direction's and the plenty of warning for forthcoming turn's :yes:

I've been thinking of selling my Navman ICN630 if anyones interested.

Excellent unit, but using it less and less now.....

You need to be a fully paid member of the forum to sell on here :rolleyes:

Let us know how you get on with it as im interesting in getting sat nav and the model you have selected is cheaper than the tomtom 300 which I would have gone for :thumbsup: !

Is the Navman 520 worth buying? :bookworm:

thinking of getting one myself...

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mike

Just went and got mine, best to order it off the net and pick it up from the store, you save a few quid that way....will let you know how it is....left it in the car(cant be bothered to open it up(yet!))

(got mine from PC World)

been using the navman....great bit of kit, screen is super clear has loads of features i.e store speed camera locations, POI's etc.. to be honest the navman is much better(far better) than the toyota sat nav unit wich is in my avensis, which is rubbish.

Great kit and would recomend to anyone looking for a gps sat nav. :thumbsup:

been using the navman....great bit of kit, screen is super clear has loads of features i.e store speed camera locations, POI's etc.. to be honest the navman is much better(far better) than the toyota sat nav unit wich is in my avensis, which is rubbish.

Thats it then, ill get one as well :D

Mike

Good Good ...... I cant be bothered to look but is there any subscription charges etc for new maps etc and what about the speed camera locations because on the tomtom there an added extra but you can get them cheap on good old eBay!

Cheers :thumbsup: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links