Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mixing Paint

Demonic Angel

My dad needs some paint mixing for his Land Rover (ok, so he's not Toyota, but his daughter is.... :P )

It needs to be very specific paint though, because his 1st Land Rover is an old army one, its not for his Discovery.

I know you can do to B&Q and they'll mix wall paint for you - is there anywhere that will mix car paint for you? Preferably in the Midlands area really, but if anyone could give us any leads, we'd be grateful! :thumbsup:

I dont think there is a code - he just wants a specific colour..... like they do at B&Q for walls, but for his Land Rover.....

nottingham central car paints are good. if he goes into any paint dealers and ask to see the colour swatches for the colour he wants (ie green) thumb through find the colour he wants and they will mix it for him. if he keeps the paint code itll then make touch ups easier. hope this helps

I really dont know what colour he wants, he just wants me to find somewhere that mixes paint, nowhere in Rugby does....

Still, its an army Land Rover, so it will probably be MOD green.... :lol: Could also be wanting the first electric pink Land Rover..... who knows? :lol:

My dad needs some paint mixing for his Land Rover (ok, so he's not Toyota, but his daughter is....  :P )

His daughter's a Toyota, how'd he manage that :D :D :D

Bird's, Bee's and Bonnets ???

My dad needs some paint mixing for his Land Rover (ok, so he's not Toyota, but his daughter is....  :P )

His daughter's a Toyota, how'd he manage that :D :D :D

Bird's, Bee's and Bonnets ???

well Ryan, you know Lexus is a popular girls name... perhaps he just wanted something a little more original ;)

Have you tried NRP in Nuneaton (just by Halfords)? Or Rae motor factors on derby road can supply automotive paint as well.  :thumbsup:

beat me to it mate, NRP not the cheapest place ive come across but theres no where else lcal and there very helpful got my paint for my mini there, :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links