Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Years Eve 05

Robie

Maybe it's a little early but what is everyone up to on New Years eve this year?

Does anyone know of any fireworks etc at any seeside resorts preferably where I would be able to get a room with a sea view?

Cheers :ph34r:

I dont plan anything til the day after Christmas for New Years - and tbh I'm normally so shattered and skint after Crimbo that I dont tend to do much - last year was a quiet night in front of the telly with Jess! :lol::lol:

New Years isn't what it used to be.. it's just a drunked shambles everywhere you go now. I'll enjoy christmas with my family.. play with the kids (hope one gets proper real Scalextrics this year). On new years eve i will bring the bells in with a wee dram.. then it will be off to my kip, ready for what is now just another day in the year.

Photographing some of the Worlds HOTTEST Women in....................that'll be telling :yes:

Dont know what im doing next week never mind new years!  :blink:

Me Neither! :lol:

Going on what I did for the past two years I'll be with my Parents, their Best Friends *who are my "adopted" Mum and Dad as I'm really close to them & a load of their Friends at the Bowls Club Building playing daft games and having lots of laughs....that is if nothing else crops up!

I'm with you Davy - except my near non-alcoholic status means it's usually a can of pepsi. :D

At least one or two innocent people in our local town get a battering from some drunken moron each year, for no apparent reason - just alcohol fuelled. :(

Rather spend my time with family and friends instead.

Les - BBQ on New Year's Eve? I like your thinking! :D

Quiet one with the little ones, letting off a few fireworks in our large and snowy garden. Might have a chat and alfresco beer with the neighbour as he'll be doing the same.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links