Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got Any Uprated Sparks Plug For T Sport

admanirv

Hi,

Im looking at getting some new spark plus for my t sport, was thinkin of denso iredium, anyone got any and noticed any difference. I think it maybe good idea as im modding 2moro.

saying that, probably need no leads to handle the current etc, anyone changed there leads?

cheers

You wouldn't need new leads for new plugs.

The advantage of the Iridium plugs, is a better spark, hence, apparent (slightly) better performance.

I say apparant, as I've used them and platinum ones in my bike; where there's obviously a greater rev range, and not noticed a difference at all.

Just my opinion though.

You wouldn't need new leads for new plugs.

The advantage of the iridium plugs, is a better spark, hence, apparent (slightly) better performance.

I say apparant, as I've used them and platinum ones in my bike; where there's obviously a greater rev range, and not noticed a difference at all.

Just my opinion though.

cheers fella, im still thinking you may need new leads for hks ones etc.

I have the Denso IK16's in mine and the car runs great. There was a noticable difference when I replaced mine but thats probably because the old ones were starting to fail.

Kevin

Copper ones, at least those you can adjust at will. And that is what makes the difference. Unlike the Iridium et co things of which you'd even be afraid of thinking about setting the plug gap. They're ok if you want to put in new plugs and forget all about them for the next 50 or so K miles.

And your car doesn't have HT leads.

Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links