Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Famous Paople You've Had A Beer With?

sewelly

I had a Beer with Dave the drummer from Novastate the other week, we had a curry too :thumbsup::lol:

Not a beer (Cola instead) but I've had lunch with Will Hoy, Tim Harvey, Rob Gravitt, Tiff Needell & Eugene O'Brian in the Silverstone VIP lounge. This was after Will Hoy drove me round the track in his Supra. They were all great chaps! :thumbsup:

I've made coffee for David Coulthard too.

Meet loads of other peeps but not sat down for a drink, just spoken to them. The worst encounter was with Rowan Atkinson. He is a :censor: in real life. :angry:

Wasn't a beer, but a glass of Orange juice with Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards just before doing a gig for him at Buxton Opera House a few years back... :D

Vic Reeves is always in my local and my mate was going out with that girl Holly form the Ministry of Mayhem for a while...

The best one ever though, my dad fixed Ross Kemps car, Grant Mitchell...

NUFF SAID

I've drank a few beers with Dave McCabe (lead singer of The Zutons). He's from the same area & was watched the England matches in Euro 2004 at 1 of the locals. I think that's the only 1

Tom O'connor round his gaff

in 2002 I worked over in San diego, Every night a whole load of us would go down to the beach and get smashed...people would bring musical instruments and play all night long, we did this for 3 months, one of the guys used to play his guitar all the time, his name........jack johnson.

well, not had a beer with him (i was only about 12 at the time) but when we were on holiday in portugal a few years back, my mum's mate got talking to ian wright, who was on the same flight as us. then later that week, he came to our apartment complex, spent the day there, then took us all out for a chinese the next night :D

he was a nice bloke

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links