Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4x4 Info, Urgently Needed

gohan

hello everybody, i have got alot of questions, so let me apologise in advance i need serious help, i would really appreciate any answers i can get with regards the list of questions i am posting, the questions relate to the colorado 100 series -

1 - how reliable is the 100 series landcruiser, is the d4d as reliable as the td, and is the d4d easier/more difficult to maintain as i will want to service the vehicle myself.

2 - is the 100 series d4d engine better then the td, and if so why and are both engines built in japan?

3 - from the introduction of the 100 series landcruiser to the introduction of the new shape landcruiser was anything changed i.e

exterior - looks etc

interior - spec level, gizmos etc

mechanical improvements i.e. handling, suspension, engine, gearbox etc

4 - whats the realistic fuel economy on a td, or the d4d

5 - what should i look out for when buying one, should i avoid any models, year of manufacture. is anyone selling one

6 - with the auto gearbox can you manually shift up/down, also in relation to the gearbox what is overdrive, has the auto gearbox been replaced in the oldshape d4d or the new shape landcruiser, would you recommend the auto/manual gearbox.

7 - has anyone changed from the 100 series td to the d4d old shape landcruiser, and if so is it a better vehicle.

8 - has anyone got an estate or the standard, what is the drive quality like? is the estate a poorer drive as it is bigger, and what is the actual size difference as i have looked for a photo of an estate but can not find one.

thats all the questions so far, i am sorry they are long, i presently own a d4d avensis on a 53 plate, but my father has always dreamed of owning a landcruiser, so i have not got the time to research, and i cannot find any info, am i better selling the avensis privately or part-ex it at a toyota dealer, is anyone interested. i look forward to all commments, thanks again - my e-mail address is wasimashiq@hotmail.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links