Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota's Famous Dash Board Curl

Catz Tatz

:bye: Evening all, yes it cat\ scarlet pimpenel,

Cars bin declared sorn for big ideas.

Anyway dudes n dames how many of you out there suffer from dash board curl, "you know what i mean" where your window heaters are.

well mine curled like a turkish slipper, thinking of takin it ff and using it as a massive party horn.

Decided i'd had enough and went to work on it, didn't bond it cause i'd smell it foreva, went for some really beltin double sided and 50 kilo in arranged weight lifting discs,"dont worry didnt drive anywhere for fear of being called a dumb-bell".

Mornin after i went to the car to see if my cunning plan had worked, well i got in and my dash was wet, it had been sweating due to bench pressing 50 kilo, i may as well have left it, i took the weights off and it was stuck(you belter) then as if it had just woke up it was super curl back to do my head in, bounced up like mick jaggers bottom lip.

Ive heard the celi gen5 was tough nuts but not benchin 50k.

Granted this doesn't apply to you new car drivers but eventually you'll come to realise OLD SKOOL is best, and dont cheek your elders.

I do get side tracked easily so back to it peeps, How much roughly do dashes cost and what else would fit Gen5 GTFour import if it matters? :thumbsup:

L8R folks "undifeated welly toss champ" Cat...............

Try Vallium, it's not for your dash!  :D

Just a basic farm boy dude but what ever floats your boat,

Any serious ideas please let me know, please dont encourage the vallium idea, smoking is acceptable.

ONLY DOGS LIPSTICKS TAKE DRUGS.

I can't say I have had the displeasure of dash curl.......

But you are corect.. old school is the way forward :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links