Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolla Gti Front Calipers

corollagti16

hi all my rubber seals on the front caliper sliders have split, can i just buy the seals and if so is there an easy way to get them in ???

thanks

These people can sort most of your brake probs.

http://www.brakesint.co.uk/home.html

I doubt whether you can buy just the seals (those little concertina type rubber boots) alone, but do yourself a favour and get the caliper rebuild kit. Well worth it I reckon.

The job is fairly straightforward but just a bit fiddly, cos of 14 years worth of crud accumulation. It`s best to fully disassemble in a clean environment ideally, which means off the car and on the workbench.

Anyway, hope this helps

Andy

The website you refer to do reconditioned callipers, you can get them on an exchange basis cant remember the prices they were quoting to me before.

Toyota do a refurb kit for the callipers last time i checked was in the region of £40+ Not sure if there are any universal kits out there.

The website you refer to do reconditioned callipers, you can get them on an exchange basis cant remember the prices they were quoting to me before.

Toyota do a refurb kit for the callipers last time i checked was in the region of £40+  Not sure if there are any universal kits out there.

Im sure there is a re-placement seal kit avalible.Ave a look for u tomorrow...Back to poxy work !!

brakes international also do a refurb kit. i think they do sell the boots seperately as well, but it's best to do it all really

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links