Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris In 3d

alanbradley

Hi folks,

As one of those people who likes to know as much as possible about silly car stuff, working on the basis that the "Europeans" are always ahead of us I signed up for the news and info e-mails about the new Yaris at www.toyota.fr

Anyhow, today I got an e-mail from then and, as well as the usual guff about how good the new car was going to be, how many awards the old model won and how perfectly designed the car is because it was designed in France there was a link to a little web preview.

Clicky

There is a 3D interactive whirl-round and a short movie as well as some more shpeel in French - have fun.

There were also some pics in the e-mail, but my thunder has been stolen a bit because better versions of the same ones were in the copy of iF I found on the doormat when I got home tonight.

Here are the pics anyhow - I know some of you don't recieve the Toyota equivalent of Pravda!

Cheers,

Alan

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

clim.jpg

start.jpg

mmt.jpg

(That one was just for RedYaris...)

smartentry.jpg

Oooo i like the interior green illumination :P Still an ugly car tho :P

Lookin at it in 3d:

Front is sooooo !Removed!!

Side is mmmkay i gwess?

Rear aint too bad but reminds me of a mazda thing.

.... Not impressed :huh:

Wouldn't mind being on the inside of one though!

Well done on the piccy's though alan!

Edited by Woody27

(That one was just for RedYaris...)

Thank Alan......................One day all cars will have this type of transmission B)

i've just been reading the toyota IF mag, and they have the new yaris in there but they don't mention a t-sport, only a 1.0ltr 3 cylinder petrol, a 1.3 4 cylinder petrol and the 1.4 D-4D.

It doesn't look like there's a faster one this time around

I think we'll find that the faster one comes a bit later - maybe the middle of next year's my guess.

i've just been reading the toyota IF mag, and they have the new yaris in there but they don't mention a t-sport, only a 1.0ltr 3 cylinder petrol, a 1.3 4 cylinder petrol and the 1.4 D-4D.

It doesn't look like there's a faster one this time around

There will be, its just coming out later on - only the 1.0, 1.3 & 1.4D-4D are being released in January. :thumbsup:

I know from reading magazines that the boys in germany (TTE) were testing turbos/superchargers in Yaris'. They were using the current Yaris as a mule. So it seems likely that we will get a blown Yaris.

im thinking of changing my yaris for the present shape T-sport.....what i want to ask is, when will the best time be for me to make the change?...before the new shape comes out or after the new shape launch? :help:

im thinking of changing my yaris for the present shape T-sport.....what i want to ask is, when will the best time be for me to make the change?...before the new shape comes out or after the new shape launch?  :help:

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Well, before the launch they'll be promoting some deals, but just after they'll need to start clearing any stocks they have... but once the new one is released a dealer will be looking for sales on that more and it will be more difficult to get a car to your exact specifications from them (for an older model)

I'd see what they deals they offer just before... then get more free stuff and pay less by haggling!

Word of warning - you can no longer get the T-Sport on the website, I looked last night, so they are obviously stopping making them already....

If you are gonna get one, I'd start looking personally mate, or you might not get one at all!

My advice is to wait until the new Yaris is launched and then look for a nearly new Yaris T-Sport. Prices will be quite low.

was thinking after the launch of the new yaris, but im worried that i might loose to much £'s after the launch of the new one.

Well, before the launch they'll be promoting some deals, but just after they'll need to start clearing any stocks they have... but once the new one is released a dealer will be looking for sales on that more and it will be more difficult to get a car to your exact specifications from them (for an older model)

I'd see what they deals they offer just before... then get more free stuff and pay less by haggling!

(Well, before the launch they'll be promoting some deals)......what sort of deals will the dealer be promoting?

As happened with thr original t-sport if i'm not mistaken?

Correct Ross, the SR was the flagship model before they released the TS. :yes:

I'd go and see what deals you could get on a T-Sport just now mate. :thumbsup:

what sort of deals will the dealer be promoting?

It's always the same with all dealers... it'll be along the lines of this:

Price reductions

Free Insurance

0% Finance and deposits paid

Free Accessories

Cash Back

Free servicing

It'll be something similar to any of those... have a look at what Renault offer on the outgoing Clio as they're changing very soon and you'll see what I mean. I think I saw one dealer offering free Matallic Paint and Cash Back recently actually... save you about a grand usually.

Mind you, new cars often get instant offers... like the new Fiat Croma which was launched practically yesterday is already being sold with discounts of over £1000, as is the new Laguna! The new Mazda 5 TS2 can be had with a free in-car DVD & 8" screen worth almost £1000 too.

So, as after it's usually a £1000 saving... before it's much the same... unless you go to an online broker or something similar... then they'll offer loads off... probably getting you a brand new TS for close to £10k when it comes to the change!

My brother got his brand new phase 2 T-Sport about 3 months ago and he got it for £10,700 with 2 years free servicing which probably equates to a car costing about £10k due to Toyota's silly servicing costs! :thumbsup:

I'd see if you could get one for about £9500. :yes:

ive rang upa few internet car dealers(broadspeed, lcm virgin etc..) and only some of them at the moment have the t-sport in stock...all of themare saying that the t-sport production has now stopped.....have seen a 54 reg t-sport its £9k in black with 12k on the clock is that a fair price to pay.....i will be doin a p/x

Just came back from Listers Toyota in Nuneaton, had a look at some T-sports and the salesman said the best time to trade my car in for a t-sport is when the new yari comes out......also got the New Brochure for the yaris too....

.....now the long wait...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links