Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Halloween And All That C**p

Devil-ish

Ok so it comes upon us once more!!

8_1_229.gif

8_1_231.gif

8_1_218.gif

So we have 'children' knocking on the door saying trick or treat!!!!

Well, I don't mind giving out the goodies to the ones who have made an effort and got a good costume on. :hokus-pokus:

BUT the rest of 'em with just a bin liner on ....... well do you think they deserve anything??????? :ffs:

i have video intercom.. i can see them before i press the button

haha lil scroungers

Its normally the ones in bin bags that scratch cars as tricks so be vigilante, 10 quid on toffee may save Mr T job. Happy treating or just go out.

Cats love Halloween Meeow........

maybe the kids with rubbish costumes cant afford a flash one, they'd probably appreciate the sweets more! :thumbsup:

you could just lock the door and sit in the dark till november! :P

all you have to do is hospitalise the first kid that knocks on the door. You'll soon get a reputation and they'll leave you alone !

( it's supposed to be a scary time anyway !!!!! )

I bought some sweets for them and Rich asks "Why are you buying sweets"

"Halloween" I reply

"FFS Little Brats" he replies "You can answer the door, I bludy aint"

:lol::lol:

all you have to do is hospitalise the first kid that knocks on the door. You'll soon get a reputation and they'll leave you alone !

( it's supposed to be a scary time anyway !!!!!  )

Hence my bag of razor blades, broken glass and syringe needles! ;) :lol:

I'm a devout Christian, and all this haloween stuff is blasphem to my religion....

Nah, not really... :D

We have one of them intercom things, so we can see them. Gives me time to figure out what I should throw at/ cover them in....

:D

one year we were on holiday for halloween

when we came home eggs had been thrown at the houses that didnt open up the door to a certain group of kids, bout 10 houses got covered

little ****s

Tonight the night when all the little darlings come knocking at your door, so if like me you don't open it, keep an eye out for eggs and flour...or worse :unsure: .

Here is a simple and effective trick...

1) Empty out an old Cadbury's Roses jar or use a vase.

2) Fill it up 3/4 of the way with a lovely selection of sweets.

3) Await trick or treaters.

4) When said beggars knock on the door, offer them the jar but keep hold of it.

5) They'll put their hand in to grab loads of sweets.

6) Kid will try and pull out as many as poss - but of course, they wont be able to bring their hand out of the jar without letting go of most of them...

7) They go away with only about 5 sweets, but you've kept your end of the bargain - Job done!:lol:

Works everytime (and saves your tyres getting slashed or car being egged) :thumbsup:

depends on the area you live in... last house everyone made an effort and no probs giving them sweets and no probs not giving to those not dressed up, one before i used to give choccy biscuit to those that didn't dress up lol, at least they got something :D

I have a low tolerance of children (mabey cos i go to school with 1299 of the little batsards) so i tend to avoid making contact - luckily though the only children young enough to go trick or treating in out village - are all the pathetic type that will only visit their next door neighbours then run home in fear - so we don't get any :D

'cept one year when some gypsy-types (is that pc ??) came knocking and offereed US some cake, we accepted (went straight in the bin mind you) and gave them a kitkat each (worst chocolate bar ever to recieve on halloween lol) and sent them on their way

so tip - stock up on kitkats (the least chavviest chocolate bar) and then you'll get a reputation for having crap sweets - so you'll be left well alone :D

...so tip - stock up on kitkats (the least chavviest chocolate bar) and then you'll get a reputation for having crap sweets - so you'll be left well alone :D

Guess what sweets we have this year Blitz ;) :lol:

Also Murray Mints, toffee or something boring like that... or maybe just buy a few bags of Skittles and empty them in a jar? Cheap.

My Dad went to town one year and aquired loads of dry ice and changed the light bulbs to red ones. When the front door was opened, loads of 'smoke' came bellowing out. It did help we were having a huge party at the time... it wasn't for the kids benefit although we were the coolest house on the street that night :lol:

I'm poor, so I give them mints.... and they only take like one of them as well, and you get the "WTF is this?" look...

But I just had the most adorable little witch at the door, she must have been about 4 out with her big brother - I melted! I wish I had some chocolate for her! :lol:

Last year we got an orange thrown at the door for giving them cr@p mints.... I wonder what I'll get this year! :lol:

ok is the new scarey costume of the year dressin up as a chav. cos there are 3 groups goin round here not even dressed up knockin on doors :ffs:

We haven't had anyone knock tonight and there have been plenty of trick or treaters around. Oh well, more sweets for me and my Brother hehe.

On a serious note though, I was driving back from work and just about home when there were lots of children with their parents knocking on doors. Can I say it's great to see they're being shaperoned - *But* even in a lit street, I could hardly see them. So had to drive very slowly. Maybe parents should also ensure they have some reflective gear on too. :)

Hmmm well I'm on my own tonight cause Rich has buggered off to play pool....

Why the bejesus I should feel vulnerable I dont know.... and yet I still do because I know its not just the nice kiddies who'll be out tonight.... :unsure:

Hmmm well I'm on my own tonight cause Rich has buggered off to play pool....

Why the bejesus I should feel vulnerable I dont know.... and yet I still do because I know its not just the nice kiddies who'll be out tonight....  :unsure:

That's very true Em. When I got back I pulled the car into the drive and rushed indoors to get out of the way... and that was just from the 6 year olds knocking across the road! :lol:

I do feel sorry for pensioners this time of year though. Must be quite scary for them too.

One guy at work said he had two people knock at the weekend and one of them was old enough to shave!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links