Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If Magazine

Caz SR

Hi all,

I thought I'd put this request in Yaris as they are some of the newest cars on TOC...

So, people who receive iF Magazine, could you please have a look out for coverage of the TOC Southern Meet @ Beaulieu? A few of us (and mainly Yarii) had our pics taken.

Would be nice to know who has made it into the mag and what we all look like :lol:

If I make it, my pics are going to be awful - I was second to last and the wind had reached near gale force. But I'd like to know so I can have a good laugh.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I didn't spot any (only yaris feature seems to be of the family with about 12 toyotas, of which about 8 are yarii!), but will have a nother butchers tonight.

Ok cheers. I think only one of the peeps photographed that day actually does get it, much to the photographer's bemusement!

What's the iF Magazine??? "In Front"???

So it was no-one at Beaulieu who got into it so? :wacko:

Anyone know how I could contact the photographer then to maybe get the pics that were taken of me and my car for myself???

Sorry again to toyota_rally who let me nip in in front of him as I had to shoot off early.... oh and Charis, it was even getting chilly when I was getting my car photographed so I can only imagine how cold it was! :!Removed!:

Hehe the photographer had to keep stopping so I could sweep the hair off my face (which by this point was already matted and resembling a bird's nest). Then it started to rain. In short, I'll be far from glamourous.

It would be good to have the photographers details too as they'll be good pics for the album even if they don't make the feature.

Maybe Ken / Steve could help us with this?

Chances are that it will be in the next issue then...

Either that or it was just some perv wanting pictures of you all!

A

Much too early for the Beaulieu stuff yet. The new issue would have been put to bed before the Beaulieu meet. We'll have to wait for the next issue.

Ok, cheers. Just thought it was worth asking :) How often does the mag come out? Monthly/quarterly?

PS; Just out of interest, are you a printer? "Put to bed" is an industry term ;)

i had a IF mag... trying to remember where i put it.. never throw them coz they are grreat

BTW.. if goldies wanna get listed to receive the IF mag then let me know.. i can get it arranged

ok.. i will need to create a subscription form so they get sent with the correct info ie name and address.

Goldies only though as I do not want this to be public and abused.

PS; Just out of interest, are you a printer? "Put to bed" is an industry term ;)

No, just spent a fair bit of time around news photographers in my youth even did a bit of freelance stuff - and my bother-in-law is a sub editor for the local daily. Suppose it just rubs off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links