Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leather Care

Tegan

Just wondering whether leather care will help leather seats that are already cracked?

I know it wont reverse the damage but will it make it look any better, my seats are really cracked - just want to make them look a bit better until i get them re-trimmed

Cheers for any help

Teegs x

Won't do any good, imo. :crybaby:

Got a very perished & cracked looking leather jacket in for cleaning. I didn't like the look of it & told the experts so, when they came for their weekly collection. They agreed that they didn't think much of its chances & it came back undone, the next week. Sorry.

Ah well, they will be getting re-trimmed just to tidy them up - got couple of small tears in the drivers seat and cracked on both seats - i will just have to live with them until i save up :)

T x

Is there anything I should be using to protect the leather in my car or am I best leaving alone?

Ta.

Mike.

Is there anything I should be using to protect the leather in my car or am I best leaving alone?

Ta.

Mike.

I use Auto Glym leather cleaner and conditioner on mine and it`s damned good stuff. Nice n supple. :thumbsup:

Shoe polish works wonders on cracked leather.. just make sure you buff it off properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the car anyway Tegan??? did you sort that top stip out yet???

She's just beautiful charlie - yep sorted her a new top strip out and fixed the rattle - *due to it only having 1 litre of oil in engine * my bad! :rolleyes::lol:

Cleaned her for about 6 hours on saturday - and now i have no finger nails left! but she sure looks good! :D

Woohoooo!!!!!!

Oldschool Toyotas rock :D

Hehe when it comes down to nails and a clean car, the car wins everytime. Many a manicure ruined though... nail polish doesn't take kindly to Back to Black! :lol:

Blimey you girls need to get Milly into shape...seh has cleaned her car about three time since I got it for her :(

I find it most annoying :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links