Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Decals

SMW

I think they look good. Yeah, I could live with those. Got a link, please?

Thanks for the link. At that price I think I'll get a set of the Toyota ones and try them though my alloys aren't the best style for them. I do like those Aygo ones. Give 'em a try, mate! :yes:

I've ordered the tiniest size (75mm) ones of the red Toyota logo. Should get them in the next day or so. I'm not sure how they'll look on alloys without the more normal spokes but we'll soon see.

cool or ****? you ask

IMO they are cool :thumbsup:

They guy will even do a costom design for you if you ask him.

I like those a lot, altho with the dirt on my wheels at the moment (especially the fronts) they wouldn't be visible..they are black instead of silver!

Al, let us know how you get on with them please mate?

I like those a lot, altho with the dirt on my wheels at the moment (especially the fronts) they wouldn't be visible..they are black instead of silver!

Al, let us know how you get on with them please mate?

Well the decals arrived at the weekend while I was away. They look fine and are nice and sharp. The car had a full wash and valet on Thursday but has done 200 miles through rain and mud on Welsh roads since then! I'll try to find some time soon to get at least the wheels clean and see if the decals fit and how they look. If they're not too disgusting I'll then post some pics. :thumbsup:

I think they look quite smart too :thumbsup: Not sure about the Yaris logo in blue - maybe more like a graphite colour would be best?

Suits the Aygo logo though. May look into some custom ones :)

Silvasurfer - Don't let Leeky see that TOM's sticker :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links