Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ice Install Finished :p

RossP

Well here it is, i'll let the pics do the talking. And it has one slight problem to rectify which will be sorted in next few days :lol:

Enjoy

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Is your slight problem .......... where to put the shopping!

My missus would go ape at the limited amount of clothes shopping space!

Apart from that - It looks great :thumbsup: !

Even with the volume turned up full, i couldn't hear the pictures... They look good.. install looks good :thumbsup: , but i coundn't hear them.

:rolleyes:

Its nice :D Fusion box with Pioneer sub the problem? :P That looks a pretty huge sub :D does it sound good in that position? i always wondered if subs in the boot facing outwards with a parcel shelf of 6x9's above it somehow ruined the sound? Looks good though!

ross i know what the problem is.......i distinctly remember u always sqeezing as many people as pos in there (sure there was bout 8 of us in there at one point). im sure u must of used the boot as extra room 4 all them birds u drive round all the time.....now where they gonna go??!?!?!?!?! :P

PMSL @ Clare... And there wasn't 8... there was six... :P

And no, Woody27, the problem isn't the fusion box and pioneer sub (actually a pretty good combination tbh)! :P There's a small gap between the top of the power cap enclosure and the top piece of mdf (I can fit my little finger in the whole :wacko: ) So i have to sort that out, it's the only fault wth it. And yes, it sounds pretty darn good i must say.

Gnome, my wires are a bit messy for the 6*9's as one of them has blown (not a happy budgie) so I have to get some new ones unfortunately. Plus i'd only just put the shelf back in, and didn't have time to tidy it all up before i go to work.

And Dave, don't be daft...the shopping can go on the back seat! ;) :P

Cheers for the comments people, just have to get the cathodes in the boot tomorrow and it's done

Other mods to follow in next few days no doubt... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links