Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Is This Ae82 A Must Have?

jayliteace

Hey guys, ive always been a fan of the old ae82 and although i have too many cars already ive just been offered an 87' ae82 in red with totally genuine 55K miles.

The interior looks like its never been sat in, and the exterior is almost perfect, only the boot floor showing signs of i tiny bit of corrosion.

Ive never driven one before but am a huge fan of 80's wedge shape cars of any variety, and ive only heard good things about this particular model, in particular the engine.

Now the tricky part, its been offered to me for 1300 pounds, now ive heard of them going from as much as 500 to 3000 pounds,

is this a must have and even if i did happen to not like the motor, could i sell for a profit???

HELP make my mind up!!!

Cheers

BTW, its an ae82 GT twincam jobby

If it's the red one on eBay, it looks dodgy to me. there's no way i'd trust it had done 56k with no history. and the interior's clean, but they still look like that after 100k (mine's done 114k and the interior still looks like that one)

white ae82's look best imo - buy JT's - its a real minta.....!!! :thumbsup: also wouldnt trust low mileage on a car of that age unless it had a FULL Service history + Old MOT's....

Such cars are valued on condition rather than miles imo...

e.g a rust bucket showing 70k is worth LESS than a minta showing 150k...! Which is nothing for an ae82 if its been properly maintained...

Rash

THIS AE82 HAS DONNE WELL MORRE THAN 50k Ihav seen the car my self its got a few rust bubbles near the right hand door above the kit, and ave been told by my mate its bin clockd back so i didnt buy it when i seen it it had 17inch toora alloys onit,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links