Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mint Ae86 For Sale...whats It Worth?

jayliteace

Hey guys, ive always been a fan of the old ae82 and although i have to many cars already ive just been offered an 87' ae82 in red with totally genuine 55K miles.

The interior looks like its never been sat in, and the exterior is almost perfect, only the boot floor showing signs of i tiny bit of corrosion.

Ive never driven one before but am a huge fan of 80's wedge shape cars of any variety, and ive only heard good things about this particular model, in particular the engine.

Now the tricky part, its been offered to me for 1300 pounds, now ive heard of them going from as much as 500 to 3000 pounds,

is this a must have and even if i did happen to not like the motor, could i sell for a profit???

HELP make my mind up!!!

Cheers

BTW, its an ae82 GT twincam jobby

is itt an ae82 or ae86 is the car from birmingham if so the mileage is not genuine as i was goin to buy tha car 6months ago and was informed by a member that the mileage was not genuine as his friend had prviously owned the car

Hey guys, ive always been a fan of the old ae82 and although i have to many cars already ive just been offered an 87' ae82 in red with totally genuine 55K miles.

The interior looks like its never been sat in, and the exterior is almost perfect, only the boot floor showing signs of i tiny bit of corrosion.

Ive never driven one before but am a huge fan of 80's wedge shape cars of any variety, and ive only heard good things about this particular model, in particular the engine.

Now the tricky part, its been offered to me for 1300 pounds, now ive heard of them going from as much as 500 to 3000 pounds,

is this a must have and even if i did happen to not like the motor, could i sell for a profit???

HELP make my mind up!!!

Cheers

BTW, its an ae82 GT twincam jobby

is itt an ae82 or ae86 is the car from birmingham if so the mileage is not genuine as i was goin to buy tha car 6months ago and was informed by a member that the mileage was not genuine as his friend had prviously owned the car

yes, its an ae82 from birmingham,are you sure its been clocked? whats its history?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links