Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Agree Or Not?

acemiko

Agree, were I in the market for this type of car I'd buy a Golf, Focus, Astra or Megane before the Corolla.

This should've been the first tsport, not a 5 year evolution model. Considering what people on this forum have gained from modding a standard t-sport, i'm suprised that Toyota have gained so little. The new Focus ST next for me, for sure, or maybe the A3 Sportback 2.0 T FSI Sport.

To be honest, just making a car faster doesnt make it better...

especially if the chassis isnt up to the job of the increased power - look at the new Astra VXR - its a dog compared to the SRI because its all torque steer and tramlining...

I think that people where expecting alot more from the charger and have been let down :( :(

A civic type r with a charger on it would still be better and probably cheaper

:crybaby: unfortunately i have not driven the cts but used to have a yts and loved it just wished they had put the corolla's engine in it so it lost the warm hatch mark and got the hot hatch feel it needed or at least brought the turbo model to this country but to see this feed back on a Toyota has got to be bad so where next a brand new Supra ??? :D :drool:

just wished they had put the corolla's engine in it so it lost the warm hatch mark and got the hot hatch feel it needed or at least brought the turbo model to this country but to see this feed back on a Toyota has got to be bad so where next a brand new Supra ??? :D :drool:

What like this ! ! !

My Webpage

My Webpage

T-SPORT KILLER !!!

:drool: Very nice bob where can i get one????? :D

F**K Knows but i bet that fing flys. . . thats gotta chew up most things in and round town.

What gets me is how they've done it. ? ? looks like they built the car around the engine.. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links