Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Audio And Car Pc Bits For Sale

Flamby

Heya thankyou for looking...

sorry about all the pics and the fact that some are blurry, I am just trying to make it as clear a description possible of each item :)

First of all just want to say I have had all these bits in my old car and they worked perfectly however I do not wish to have them in the mr2 so I need to make some space :)

**** CAR PC HAVE ALL SOLD SO HAVE REMOVED AD ****

Car audio stuff:

I couldn't find manufacturer links for these following items but they were bought not so long ago and some of you will I'm sure recognise the kit.

Sony 12" xplod subwoofer with box

Sonysub.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony mono amplifier 800 watt

A good little amp for powering 1 or 2 subs, I enjoyed using it but I have no wish for a sub in my mr2 so it has to go.

Sonyamp3.jpg

Sonyamp2.jpg

sonyamp1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe ok thats the lot now for the prices.

LinITX Plus 7" Widescreen VGA/Composite Monitor with Touchscreen = SOLD

In Car 12V DC-DC 150W ATX Enclosed Power Supply = SOLD

VIA EPIA M10000 Nehemiah Mainboard = SOLD

Sony 12" xplod subwoofer with box = 40 pounds

Sony mono amplifier 800 watt = 60 pounds

Sony mp3 cd headunit, CDX F7500 = SOLD

The two autometer gauges = SOLD

Ok I really can't budge on those prices so if you need anymore info then please contact me either through pm or by email to Flamby6 @ hotmail.com ( without the spaces :) )

The buyer is welcome to come pick up or I could try to meet halfway or buyers pay full postage.

Thankyou very much for reading all of this and I hope its not too pic heavy for you.

Thanks in advance and contact me if you need anymore help :)

Daniel

Babyface - If you make me an offer via pm mate then I'll let you know :)

fidgits - Well I wasn't going to put the hard drive I used up for sale but you are welcome to buy it from me if you would like. Its a maxtor 120gb IDE hard drive, its running windows xp pro, has media engine running on it so that it could be entirely controlled by one bit of software and has about 50gb of music and a further 30gb of movies on it.

If your interested then pm me mate and I can give you any further info :)

I'm interested in the mobo. Been planning a carPC for a while, so this would be a good opportunity to grab some bits to save me cash later.

I'm waiting on some stuff selling on eBay, I'll PM you in the next few days and see if the board is still available.

I'm interested in the mobo. Been planning a carPC for a while, so this would be a good opportunity to grab some bits to save me cash later.

I'm waiting on some stuff selling on eBay, I'll PM you in the next few days and see if the board is still available.

sure thing mate I will wait to hear from you :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, I'll need to pass on it now. My stuff on eBay never sold for as much as I had expected it to.  :crybaby:

no problem mate, thankyou for letting me know :thumbsup:

already gone mate! (and it was LVDS, its the small white connector in the middle)

hello mate, yeah as minidoughty has said the mobo is sold, and I believe so is the screen. I will update the for sale thread once Ive recieved the money from the buyers :)

BUMP

Just got the car audio stuff left and Im open to offers on it all so let me know if interested :)

Thanks for looking.

how much would you charge to post the amp and sub to stoke mate

heya mate,

well Im not sure but so far all the parcels have been 19pounds to post and thats for anything under 20kg I believe through royal mail special delivery. I dont think its heavier than that...

sorry i cannot be more precise mate.

• 3 weeks later...

ok well I want to really really get rid of it now so 60quid for the sub and amp :) any takers ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links