Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Worst Supra Ever ?

SMW

Apologies if this has been posted before but I found this on another forum and felt I had to share. Quite possibly the worst case of a iv Supra I have ever seen. The guy has obviously spent hours on it but I just can't comprehend what he was trying to achieve.

OMG

Not my cup of tea really :eek:

jerry!!

how btight is that interior..!!! You'd have to drive with sunglasses on :D

Exterior doesnt look to bad though.....

Rash.

That is one of the worst i've ever seen :yes: , but unfortunatly there are worse :(

Lee..... did someone with a silver supra buy your aero kit?????? :lol:

Lee..... did someone with a silver supra buy your aero kit??????  :lol:

Actually yes! :yes:

I'd give him a lovely Bic Ball Point Pen for it, its only had two owners from new (including myself) and only has 54,000 words on the clock. Colour is royal blue.

No history unfortunately although the previous owner was my boss and he only used it for pointing at things on the whiteboard so technically it was only a demonstrator ;)

I'd give him a lovely Bic Ball Point Pen for it, its only had two owners from new (including myself) and only has 54,000 words on the clock. Colour is royal blue.

No history unfortunately although the previous owner was my boss and he only used it for pointing at things on the whiteboard so technically it was only a demonstrator  ;)

:lol: :lol:

Nah doubt he'd go for that. Now if you offered him a red ball point, he might be tempted :lol:

Well i thought about that, so if he was after something more exciting than the typical 'family' writer i happen to have a rather lovely Stabilo 'Highlighter' for if he wants to have some fun at the weekends ;)

post-2654-1131970670_thumb.jpg

would say put the poor thing out of its misery, break it, and I'll give the engiena good new home.......

but its an N/a, so its not even good for that!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links