Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6 Cd Autochanger (yaris,corolla) 4sale

mrtoyota

NEW LINK BELOW FOR NEW AUCTION.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Toyota-6-CD-Play...1QQcmdZViewItem

Brand new, shrink wrapped and still boxed, 6 CD Autochanger for the Yaris and Corolla.Priced from Toyota there about £450..

Yaris fitment is center of the dash under the radio control buttons (storage space hole) and plugs straight into the back of the display unit I believe(no addtional parts are needed for fitment to the Yaris).

Corolla fitment is under the seat I believe but for the Corolla an additional wiring hireness is needed which I unfortunatley dont have but you can buy from the toyota dealer for around £65.

For definate fitment confirmation phone your toyota dealer and see if this part number relates to your vehicle fitment, part number is: 08601-00907 .

i have one of these and there great :thumbsup: easy to use and its great to have all 6 disc`s right in front of ya. Great buy if the price is right

Had To re-enter the Auction so its on for another 4 days now :eek: check out my other items for sale....you never you there might be something you want :thumbsup:

SEE ABOVE BOX FOR NEW LINK THANKS......

This item has now hit the reserve price so if your after a 6 CD IN-DASH autochanger for your Yaris from 99-current date production or For the new shape Corolla 51 plate ( I think ) To current date GET BIDDING NOW AS THERE IS ONLY 9 HOURS LEFT!!

someones getting there post count up :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links