Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bored Of Your Spoiler

jaxx

in all fair honesty i think the rev3 spoiler is ghey as it is (after thought from a Ford Orion or something)

but this bloke obviously did his best to improve it! hey its fully adjustable too! :hokus-pokus:

enjoy!

gallery_3690_134_1132336531.jpg

gallery_3690_134_1132336555.jpg

yeah Im tempted by the rev 5 spoiler too, cant say I like what he's done to the rev 3 but good on him for giving it a go :thumbsup:

eeeeugh!

looks like a modified rev1 spoiler to me

That is deffo a modified rev1/2 spoiler ... not a rev3... rev3 looks totally different if my memory serves me correctly...

Oh and for the record... I'm not a fan of that, not my cup of tea, but I can see he put effort in, it doesnt look overly shoddy

probably right shaf, it was advertised as a rev3 one... probably talking balls

sorry but gotta disagree the rev3 spoiler is homo

Personal opinion indeed....

But I have to say,... I prefer rev3 to rev1/2 ... and rev5 to rev3... so I think for me personally Mr T got it right in the progression of things... I wanna get my mits on a rev5 at some point methinks :thumbsup:

well ive always seen it like this

rev1/2 had the option of the Autopista centre section which is well lush

rev5 had the combat higher level spoiler, another nice item

even TRD (no pics please shaf) said lets put a whopping great wing on there

then the rev3 had this puny little kicked up thing....

hance why my spoiler was one of my first mods! :D

yeah rev 3 is very sublte for a spoiler... I want a rev5 :drool: and shaf I love the way all your pics are of the same place :D its brilliant and it seems so little has changed between the 4 or so cars IVe seen in that same place thanks to your pics lol

yeah rev 3 is very sublte for a spoiler... I want a rev5  :drool:  and shaf I love the way all your pics are of the same place :D its brilliant and it seems so little has changed between the 4 or so cars IVe seen in that same place thanks to your pics lol

lol, yeah nothing much changes round here..... which is how i like it :lol:

It's supposed to be a spoiler, not a wing Jaxx. IMHO the standard spoilers are every bit as effective at their job as the aftermarket wings, if not more so. Also, a larger heavier wing adds weight and drag, which unless you've got three or four hundred horse power on tap, isn't a good thing.

Rev 1/2 spoilers look really good to me too; they cover the line of the boot lid and therefore cars with the 1/2 spoilers look better than the later ones in some ways.

my Trust spoiler is about a 1/5th of the weight of the std rev3 spoiler!

cant believe how much they weigh!

boot open automatically aswell! :lol:

i really like the rev 3 spoiler, but then only other spoilers i ever had were little tat pieces of rubber drilled into the boot lids on crap cars :D i really enjoy getting to the spoiler when im washing n waxing :P

im different and that must be bad :lol:

my Trust spoiler is about a 1/5th of the weight of the std rev3 spoiler!

cant believe how much they weigh!

boot open automatically aswell! :lol:

True, standard one probably does weigh quite a lot for what it is.

I was thinking more of those massive wings you see which must weigh a ton.

The Trust spoiler does look great, and if it's that much lighter then that would be good.

But I think I'll stick to the standard one (even if people do think it's 'Ghey') :D

I certainly won't be modifying the standard spoiler like the one at the top of this thread; that is beyond belief.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links