Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Web Hosting

knowlson

I want to register some domain names, I have been looking at uk2.net They seem very good and a guy I work with has some domains hosted with them.

I used to be with domainnamesales.co.uk before they got brought by another.com and they are :censor:

So who does eveyone else use?

Freeola :thumbsup: Think www.tocbeer.co.uk cost me about £2 for 2 years (or something like that) and on top of that i get free unlimited hosting because i have my broadband via them. Which is also good at 2mb unlimited for just over £20. ;)

what are you after and what you want to pay?? i have 2 dedi's

123reg are excellent for domain names as everything can be managed without having to pay extra fees etc. They are very cheap but probably not the cheapest but with all the features you get it is well worth it!

1and1 are good for hosting as well. If you get a decent hosting package with them they give you free domain names. I think I got 10 free .co.uk's with their professional package which is 16.99/month. But if you are just running one site you can get the basic package for less than a fiver a month.

Everything you get with the pro package is excellent though you get 80Gig bandwidth, and can run as many sites as you want - only restriction is 10 mysql databases

I have decided to test the water with easyspace 25 quid for a year and that includes a free .co.uk domain name and 500mb of space seems ok. If there :censor: I can allways move :thumbsup:

If you want cheap and cheerful, siliconhosts have a 25MB free package with unlimited bandwidth. You have to register your domain names separately though.

I have decided to test the water with easyspace 25 quid for a year and that includes a free .co.uk domain name and 500mb of space seems ok. If there  :censor: I can allways move  :thumbsup:

problem is they charge to move the free domain they give you.

i am not a fan of uk2 or 1and1 either.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links