Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Snowing

LORD_ED

Started here at about 10am and has been on and a few times. Current level is "occasional flake", but its been as high as "Horizontal lines past the window" a couple of times. There;s a covering on the grass but the tarmac's too wet still...

:thumbsup:

A

Had a wee bit here but it was more like sleet and only for about a minute! :(

Hope I get snowed in soon! :D :thumbsup:

Ed is about five mins from me and its not snowed here!!!!!!

Typical I just cleaned the car!

Had to scrape about 1.5cm off the car before I could leave work tonight. Not as much here, but its still snowing :D

A

Had to scrape about 1.5cm off the car before I could leave work tonight. Not as much here, but its still snowing :D

A

Can we have some pic's please ........ Haven't seen some real white powder for a while ;) :P :D !

A

Can we have some pic's please ........ Haven't seen some real white powder for a while ;) :P :D !

lol

Not great Dave, but here goes...

Snow-240005-01-web.jpg

Snow-240005-02-web.jpg

Sorry about the darkness, but that happens at 10pm :D

A

Snowing here too , North of Dublin. Saw a few flakes drift down, & it is perishing cold.

When I got home, the Golf was solid with frozen snow. The Corolla is snug in her Garage, & staying there.

Worst is that my young lad was travelling through Welsh Wales with a band (sound engineer) on his way to London for a gig tonight. He has gone in a T shirt & unlined woolen Jacket! Told him I had given him a Down filled Anorak & he sez it is somewhere with his gear at home! The youth of today. We had sense in my day. NOT <_<

Btw, It isn't supposed to snow over here on the East coast, according to the experts :lol:

Got a lovely layer of snow down here last night. All the kids at nursery were bugging the girls to take them out in it when we dropped Lucy off :lol:

Coming down fairly heavy here now.. a light covering of snow everywhere.

And it's FREEEEEEZING :(

we got a little here to, the little one was up a 6 wanting to go out god bless her.

pb2401699nd.jpg

No snow here either... just blue skies and sunny.. not even any ice to scrape off car this morning :P :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links