Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help

Adeel

hi, guys new member alert. Ii'm looking to buy a 3 door corolla g6 and have had no luck in finding one with in my budget of 2200 pounds and have been looking for 4-5 months so have almost given up SO would it be better to but a corolla sr or stick to my search for a g6 and can any one fill me in on differences in performance, spec, body kit etc etc and i know there will be a difference in insurance due to one being a 1.3 and the other a 1.6 but it makes very little difference to me. T :) hanks in advance Adeel

Morning .

Welcome to TOC

Can't help you myself with any of your questions, but someone will be along soon who probably can

Meanwhile, sit down, put your feet up and make yourself at home.

Rich

eek please help need a car fast as i travel to coventry uni every day so need a car but need to know which one to buy wether it be optin 2 a corolla sr or battle on a get a g6

sounds like you already want the g6 so if you settle for the sr you will probably always feel disapointed, I'd wait for the g6 if you can, if you really are despearte you are either going to have to spend more or just get the sr

Money aint the real problem it's trying to get one that i like every time i look on autotrader.co.uk there only seems to be 5 door models and i'm after a 3 door and any colour other than red. if any one knows of one for sale PLEASE let me know and when i do get one i'll sign up to a gold membershp

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links