Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think Is The Best Invention Ever

CAMSHAFT

What do you think is the best invention that has being created that makes YOUR life easier. Something that is so simple that without it would make life alot harder and just a complete misery.

for me its the galvanized staneless steel bucket

This is the greatest thing ever, the one I have I have for the last 10 years now. I use it for everything, if something is too high I turn it up and stand on it to reach for what I want. On a cold day I fill it with warm water to rinse the car windscreen. Now on these long cold evening it gets used to carry Turf in for the fire to keep the house warm. in the long hot summer days in summer its used everyday to dig up spuds and other veg in the Garden to be eaten for dinnear and best of all I used it to wash my pride and joy the thing I wake everyday for, O and the car aswell. It can be used for so many things without it I’d be so lost, for me it the greatest thing ever the galvanized staneless steel bucket

6545_pail_galvanized.jpg

Image used for Illustration purposes only, not my actual bucket

WD-40, Gaffa tape, and peanut M&M's.

No suprises here, I think the best invention ever was when an Englishman inflated a pig's bladder & kicked it.

I can't imagine my life without a car either (well, I can but I don't like the image 1 little bit).

i just remember i even brought it to JAE to wash the car and we used it as a ice bucket for the beers, i tell ya endless uses :yes:

I have a few, but my main one has to be Contact Lenses :)

I could never get on with glasses, but now I can pretend I've got 20:20 vision hehe.

Gotta agree with the car thing... wouldnt like to imagine life without it...

Cant think of anything else that isnt well 'duh' atm :P like mobile phone.... sooo useful.... and Pens n things lol

the internal combustion engine. none of us would be on here now would we?

i'll think of a few more as I don't think I could narrow it to just the one invention. :)

I could never get on with glasses, but now I can pretend I've got 20:20 vision hehe.

Of course, yeah, dont know why I didn't think of that, just waiting for some1 to make some that you can keep in all day but are cheap enough to get as daily desposables.

Also, I don't know how I didn't think of the internet, I haven't had it at home for a few weeks & didn't have it in work for a week about 2 weeks ago & it was horrible.

Don't know if this counts but:

My MUM!!!

whenever I'm hungry, she feeds me, when I need new clothes, she quite happily buys them for me, If I was ever stuck for cash, she would help me out, when I have something on my mind, shes there to listen, she always wants me to seize the moment! don't wait for something to happen, go out and grab it with both hands!

And what do I give her in return.....not as much as I should, thats for sure.

So the best invention for me is my mum, without her I would be stuffed.

p.s I hope thats not soppy, its not supposed to be :-)

That was the first one I thought of.... I couldnt live without my contact lenses - I'm blind without them!

Glasses make me look smart, hence I dont wear them! :lol::lol:

Also, from a ladies point of view - tampons - great invention! :thumbsup:

Gotta be the TV ;)

What would we do to fill the time void that TV so perfectly fits into? :D

No movies, no cartoons, no videogames and worst of all....no internet! as if the TV never came about then modern computers wouldnt have came about :crybaby:

:thumbsup:

Boats/Ships

Without them we would not have discovered the rest of the world.

I would not be in the job that i am in. (Harbour Authority)

I would not be considering buying a business based on boat trips.

Oh and what the heck would i ski behind!

Blimey.. I can't imagine Charis in glasses.... unless you can pull off the "secretary" look??? :P

Me? I just go blind :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links