Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drop 7afe Go For Sc?

normality78

guy's,

currently my car was still on stock 4AFE engine. recently purchased a 7AFE engine and was about going into swapping it. However, on recent chat with my friend, he was saying why opt for 7AFE which only offer 10kw torque and 10bhp more thn 4AFE? why not go straight installing SC where offer more power into 4AFE should it fit?

now on second thought, he does make sense. i mean with the engine cost and labour fees, it could sum up the same as i hybird the SC12 into my 4AFE should it fit which deliver even more thn 7AFE.

what do u guy's think? opinions and feedback welcome....

If your serious about getting some serious power, junk all of the Toyota engines with FE at the end of the engine code, as they are not good for power and arent any good to modify!

Stick in a 4AGZE (which is a Super charged 4AGE) then modify that! :D

If your serious about getting some serious power, junk all of the Toyota engines with FE at the end of the engine code, as they are not good for power and arent any good to modify!

Stick in a 4AGZE (which is a Super charged 4AGE) then modify that! :D

:thumbsup: What he said :D

well im not looking on serious power here. basically would like to have some good low end torque and power for some city zip zapping. hehehe. my target is 130whp.

A stock 4A-GE would be good for very nearly that. Add filter and exhaust and your there - though the 4A-GZE should give you 160 stock (if you believe Toyota). Mines now pushing out 198 but that a whole other ball game.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links