Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

Spuffington

dont laugh but try tesco,i am 28 ,senior tech for f :censor: rd live in ashford middx (still in the m25)and drive an import st185.....£410 fully comp.parked on the drive.

Ive tried tesco and they wont touch any1 on an ST205 until your 25.

Yay - a bit of shopping around.......and I've just been quoted happy!! :lol:

Just renewed my insurance with Norwich Union for £653, protected NCB, courtesy car, legal cover, european cover, windscreen cover and european breakdown all included!! Am a very happy bunny......

Especially considering Elephant wanted £951 to renew my existing policy!!

• 1 month later...

I went to confused.com and got a quote for a Gen 6 GT UK model of £254 3rd part fire and theft,

I changed the quote to an import Gen 6 SS2 the cheapest quote was £460

I've just gone to Norwich Union and got £279!! on the import

I'm 34 with more that 9 yrs NCD parking on a drive in Widnes (with a cat 1 alarm), Social Domestic pleasure and business travel also including my wife driving... gulp! but only 6000 miles a year

They quoted me happy, rang aroud everywhere but they were the only ones with a good modification policy. (very vague policy) So was about £300 cheaper than he adverage quote I was gettting when declaring the mods.

Try Sterling 0870 765 450. They are better than most listed on here as I rang what feels like every Insurance company in the UK when I got my quote.

Bearing in mind I only have a GT It's £299 FC with NCP and 4 years no claims, 3 points and £100 excess. By the way Im 26. The best thing about them is that as they have insured me for a few years they have seen what cars I have had previously and so they know Im not new to Cars over group 15 hence why I think Ive got a cheap deal. I only paid £550 on a Calibra Turbo at 23 so god only knows what a GT-4 would be to insure these days. Its the only good thing about getting older!

£ 308 fully comp - 6 points - 8 yrs no claims , jap import gt4 - norwich union. :thumbsup:

Personally I'd watch NU - I was running around insured for a celica GT instead of the 4 last year, didn't notice till they sent the renewal docs through and I phoned to see if they would offer a better deal. Cant be bothered with the mistakes they make any more - same thing happened with the other halfs car only they cocked the names up, then wanted to charge an admin fee for correcting them. After a bit of arguing they said it was sorted at no fee, then they sent through the exact same docs On the phone again - they wanted an admin fee :censor: :ffs: never again.

Now through admiral - £600 odd quid (500 less than NU wanted) - 26 1yrs no claims and clean license and a very happy bunny :thumbsup: .

Was paying £600 full comp on my ST205 with Elephant. Just changed the policy to my Twin Turbo Aristo and its come down over £50 :D

I know its virtualy a tractor and not a Toyota but i just renewed the insurance on my Discovery with the post office. £177 FC with £50 back in postal orders. Bargain. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links