Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Engine Tech Details?

markoibook

Hey guys - just found this new T Sport forum - great idea!

Just to update you, I've now had my T Sport for about 3 weeks now, and loving every minute of it still.

Everybody that sees it loves it - just that something special I guess!

I know that I've promised to get some photos, but really looking for some better weather so that I can give her a good clean and polish and take some pics - I cleaned her the other sunday, drove her to work on the Monday (down the ol' back roads) and when I got to work, looked like we'd been on a rally!

Anyway, question for you guys. Now that I'm a T Sport obsess-e, I was just wondering whether it is possible to get technical info on the T Sport, such as the engine, etc. I know that the haynes manual does not cover the engine of the T Sport, so was wondering whether it was possible to get a tech book somewhere, or maybe a website that might have some info I can download.

Any ideas?

hi and welcome to the forum - glad ur enjoying the car, fantastic little things!

the engine is known as the 1nzfe so that might help u if googling for info :thumbsup: appart from that i dont know any sites off hand, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask on here im sure most of us will be able to answer your questions

:thumbsup:

The American Scion XB uses the same lump - look through some of the american sites and you might find what you're after.

They have their own ownersclub/forum and have reviews of mods etc ... might be a starting point at least.

Hey guys - just found this new T Sport forum - great idea!

Just to update you, I've now had my T Sport for about 3 weeks now, and loving every minute of it still.

Everybody that sees it loves it - just that something special I guess!

I know that I've promised to get some photos, but really looking for some better weather so that I can give her a good clean and polish and take some pics - I cleaned her the other sunday, drove her to work on the Monday (down the ol' back roads) and when I got to work, looked like we'd been on a rally!

Anyway, question for you guys.  Now that I'm a T Sport obsess-e, I was just wondering whether it is possible to get technical info on the T Sport, such as the engine, etc.  I know that the haynes manual does not cover the engine of the T Sport, so was wondering whether it was possible to get a tech book somewhere, or maybe a website that might have some info I can download.

Any ideas?

what type of info are ou wanting mate?, torque rating @ xx?, bhp?.

theres quite a few siotes but i suggest parkers, then under tech section.

:thumbsup:

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links