Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5 Door Yaris Rear Speakers

tat

Hi all, still engoying my new yaris very much. the only thing is does anyone have any suggestions about wiring some small Speakers into the back doors, I don't fancy parcel shelf ones. All help graitfully accepted.

Hi all, still engoying my new yaris very much. the only thing is does anyone have any suggestions about wiring some small speakers into the back doors, I don't fancy parcel shelf ones.  All help graitfully accepted.

They would be wired up exactly the same as some 6*9's (do a search) however they would go into the doors rather than the boot!

However it will be fun getting the wires into the doors so that they will be protected from the weather and wear and tear opening/closing the doors, plus you would have to build some sort of frame to fix to the door so that the Speakers could be secured, as well as making a hole in the door trim to fit the Speakers!

Another problem you may come across is the depth of the speaker not allowing it to fit in the door!

IMHO .... it's a lot of hassle!

Build yourself a stealth shelf :thumbsup: !

it's much easier putting then in the parcel shelf rather than trying to fit some into the rear doors for the reason said above.

as for the wiring it just runs under the sills

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links