Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Little Advice

Fast-gold

hi guys, Just wondering if i was selling my car how much do you's think i should sell it for or does anyone think i should just put it back to standard to sell ,

if ur gonna be sellin it and you want the most money for it the best thing to do is to return it to standard so you can get more potential buyers. as modified cars are not to everybodys tastes

if you do decided you want to sell it and advertise it on here you will have to be gold. just to let you know :thumbsup:

Yep - as Chris said... return to standard and then sell the mods seperately - you'll get more money that way!  :thumbsup:

i kinda thought that how much are standard ones goin for does anyone know, i dunno if i will put it back to standard but do you think ill be able to sell the bumpers, its still a regular in fast and modified theres allways things writen about it i might put it in there if yous were me how much do you think i should be lookin for standard and how much modified, cheers

Yup as Lee said. Ross had quite a while till he shifted it when you bought it. Modified cars are a lot harder to sell than standard ines, as the modifications may not be to everyone's tastes

Your selling it quickly. Also depends what condition it is in now, but like lee said around the 5k mark.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links