Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris In Video Games?

eternity575

been trying to figure out why crappy fiat puntos are getting into NFS but the yaris wont..

why all racing games wont have the yaris in there?

baah!

its in Auto Modelista on PS2

with the best wing ever from SARD but sadly ive never been able to track down a real item :(

Kaido Racer has the P1 Vitz RS 1.5 in it :D and you can also win a fully tuned sard version

ps Auto Modellist rocks !

Please Delete this!

Isn't it in Gran Turismo 4, the Vitz that is? :blink:

little off topic i know but i think your signature pic is too big, the mods will let you know! :thumbsup:

Please Delete this!

Yes, as explained in the title the Yaris is in Gran Turismo 3 and 4! :thumbsup:

Blaze is correct ToTo, your signature is far too big! :yes:

Kaido Racer has the P1 Vitz RS 1.5 in it :D and you can also win a fully tuned sard version

Anime - check

Jap Cars - check

Modding - check

cant go wrong really :)

Anime - check

Jap Cars - check

Modding - check

cant go wrong really :)

Personally not a fan of anime as ruins the nice graphics the console is capable of! That game looks good if only it was in real life graphics! The new need for speed is a good game but yeah no yaris!

it is an aquired taste, but personally i think it rocks

and whole initial-d style art work on modelista just had me salivating

ie under full acceleration the 'speed lines' come from the side of the car, and the huge yellow flames out the rear....

WOW... :eek:

then on rumble strips and under braking you get the vertical tremor lines, class

the game also rocks cos you can properly modify cars - jdm parts, wheels and even engine transplants (2jz-gte vitz :D )

just a very cool game

exactly so how much cooler would that be in real graphics where you could try out these mods but in real graphics so you could see how they would look! Would give you like photoshopped ideas in game basically so you could print out and take to a garage and be like "build this!" With cartoon it nothing special. I taking a real liking to this need for speed most wanted game but it getting hard :P But yeah you got any screenshots of the yaris in this game modded?

Please Delete this!

Yes, as explained in the title the Yaris is in Gran Turismo 3 and 4! :thumbsup:

Blaze is correct ToTo, your signature is far too big! :yes:

My mistake, I only saw the first part of the title on the main page! My sig is now gone, they took is from me! :crybaby: With help from a fellow TOC member, my new sig will be up soon... ;)

exactly so how much cooler would that be in real graphics where you could try out these mods but in real graphics so you could see how they would look! Would give you like photoshopped ideas in game basically so you could print out and take to a garage and be like "build this!" With cartoon it nothing special. I taking a real liking to this need for speed most wanted game but it getting hard :P But yeah you got any screenshots of the yaris in this game modded?

thats completey missing the point though... its anime!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links