Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Powerflow Vs Freeflow

viperroom_112

:help: Hi guys does Anyone have an opinion on powerflow or freeflow , looking at getting a system done , just for that extra "grunt" .. Any advice or opinion will be welcome . Can get a full system duplex in both cases for around 250 note? :help:

Erm i have only heard of Powerflow and know they can give you a bargain custom exhaust with tone and style perfected to your taste. No idea on quality of build but i guess you get what you pay for?

I'd recommend getting neither! :yes:

My brother had a cat-back powerflow exhaust on his old Punto HGT and it was ridiculously loud and got on your nerves after 5 minutes on the motorway! :ffs:

I'd recommend a nice backbox from Envy! :thumbsup:

Yea , I have a friend with an astra sri coupe he has a powerflow duplex running at just over 102db , Which is seriously loud in the cabin or as you may no the clyde tunnel :P But that was near 500 notes ??

any particular backbox you suggest for a more cosmetic base then ? :thumbsup:

clyde tunnel

I know the clyde tunnel well mate, my induction kit sounds ace in that tunnel! :D

I'd recommend a Fujitsubo naturally but it won't be cheap, RossP has a Fujitsubo on his 1 litre and it looks and sounds the nuts! :yes::thumbsup:

i have powerflow system on my celica had no problems at all

they make them as quite or as noisy as u like

its all down to your own preferance

the first build they did for me was quiter than my original

so i took it back and they removed a silencer

now they sound and perform perfectly :thumbsup:

clyde tunnel

I know the clyde tunnel well mate, my induction kit sounds ace in that tunnel! :D

I'd recommend a Fujitsubo naturally but it won't be cheap, RossP has a Fujitsubo on his 1 litre and it looks and sounds the nuts! :yes::thumbsup:

Ha Ha its brilliant huh??

i have powerflow system on my celica had no problems at all

they make them as quite or as noisy as u like

its all down to your own preferance

the first build they did for me was quiter than my original

so i took it back and they removed a silencer

now they sound and perform perfectly :thumbsup:

Cheers guys thanks for the help , keep it coming B)

try a fuji with sports cat and manifold from envy like ive got. nice raspy sound. but if u want everythin at once its gonna cost you about £750 :wacko:

I've got a powerflow, had a slight blow in it, went back last week and they fixed if for me, not sure whether the weld cracked because I drive on bad roads or it wasn't welded properly in the first place, but it's fixed.

Had a word with the bloke there, because I couldn't find his number on the powerflow website and he's moved on from powerflow and now deals with custom chrome

http://www.custom-chrome.co.uk/

I had a look at what he had in stock, and they are much better quality than powerflow, and they are mad in this country, whereas powerflow products are made somewhere in africa.

Nothing wrong with poweflow, I still drive with my window down in the freezing cold just to hear my exhaust. They'll make it as loud or as quiet as you want.

I'm happy with my system anyway, and for the price of just a jap box I got a cat back system

Just be careful with some dealers as some make good jobs and some bodge them because they don't care.

try a fuji with sports cat and manifold from envy like ive got. nice raspy sound. but if u want everythin at once its gonna cost you about £750 :wacko:

Envy don't do a sports cat for a 1 litre do they? :rolleyes:

:bag::blowup:

lol, pity we dont have a tumbleweed animation, lol.

I havent heard good things about powerflow but i havent used them either, id suggest talking to envy, the make good quality parts and are one of the few people in the country to sell yaris performance parts. :thumbsup:

andy aka mr bump has a powerflow system. he had it made how he wants it it sounds good. but i prefer mine :P and it looks like a standard exhaust from the back

The actual sports CAT in my and the other similar systems is an off the shelf unit that Kev sourced. If you want one for the 1l you need to get him on the case

Looks like it!

That HKS Induction system will be a bargain - I had one before I relocated - nice bit of kit.... its actually on a rover 214 now ... but thats another story

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links