Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Rav4 Accessories

prince

The techdoc website list some accessories fitting instructions for the 2006 RAV4, it seems Toyota are still persisting with the same Under seat mounted CD-Changer and Subwoofer as in the present RAV4 and anyone who plans to get this, make a note the front of the instructions states that each should take 60 mins to fit just in case they bill you for more. Regarding the CD-Changer a dash mount Changer seems more practical but someone at Toyota UK HQ must love the under seat mounted one

The Front guard design has changed and looks a little less ‘chunky’ then the present one, on the alarm side they added a function where by the car will arm itself 30 secs after the key has been removed from ignition and all the doors/windows are closed.

techdoc website

Call me my cynical but I reckon the under seat fitted CD Changer is designed like this so that it takes 60 Mins (or more) worth of labour to fit. What's wrong with a in-dash 6 Changer that all Lexus models have or a glove box install.

Did not know about the bluetooth kits look good, They are Motorola bits of kits. Looking at the fitting leather seats for the new RAV4 looks a job and half, Also maybe a typo but it mentions 3 Door model but there is no 3 Door model for the new RAV4.

Also new to me is that revised parking sensor kits (Parking Aid 800) for most models that includes front and rear sensors. There is a DAB Tunder kit for the headunit for the new RAV4, Though if you have this fitted looks like you lose AM option on the CD/Radio Headunit.

Easier to search if you search by model on the techdoc.toyota site with this link

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aim_Searc...0&strAccGroup=0

The Parking Aid 800 has also been made available for the Present Shape RAV4 A2, seems odd when they won’t sell the model anymore, could be for existing owners but personally I don’t think A2 owners would need front sensors as the car is not that long.

The Leather seats are wrapped round the existing interior, it looks like standard practice as they do the same for the A2, I always thought they were purpose made factory fit leather seats, but it seems that even the dealers can add Leather interior to the car themselves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links