Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Yaris Accessories

jamesgtr

hi james i am very interested in the skirts and spoiler but could you find a way of maybe posting them to me because i dont know the way down london. could you send me some pics of the item i am interested in to kinho104@hotmail.com

I live very near the beginning of the M1 motorway. If you come down in your Yaris,

i think the petrol money would be less than what the courier company would charge,

bearing in mind that these parts are in fairly large boxes. Besides, going by courier

would mean there's a chance that they would get damaged.

If it's any easier, i can always meet you at the last service station before you hit London.

hi james could you give me a better offer for the skirts and then i can figure a way of collecting them from you. i live in cheshire so it will be quite a mission to travel all that way. petrol will cost around £40 there and back apparently.

hi james could you give me a better offer for the skirts and then i can figure a way of collecting them from you. i live in cheshire so it will be quite a mission to travel all that way. petrol will cost around £40 there and back apparently.

If you just have the skirts, it'll be £50.

If you have both the skirts and the spoiler, i'll do it for £90.

There will be no more reduction.

hi james are you certain that they will fit a t-spirit yaris 1 litre and i want to see some pics if possible. if you charge me £90 can you see if you could meet me in birmingham instead and i will offer £10 pounds for your petrol you used please!!!!!!. my mate said that it should be cheaper posting the items and what colour are they?

hi james are you certain that they will fit a t-spirit yaris 1 litre and i want to see some pics if possible. if you charge me £90 can you see if you could meet me in birmingham instead and i will offer £10 pounds for your petrol you used please!!!!!!. my mate said that it should be cheaper posting the items and what colour are they?

I can only post 1 pic at a time. The side skirts pic is on post 18 of this thread.

Let me know when you have seen it so that i can delete that pic and post up

the front spoiler.

These bits are brand new so would not come painted.

I will get dimensions and approx. weights of the parts so you can get an

estimate of the courier charge.

hi james thanks for showing the pics but are you selling the one side only or are you selling the pair. i would like to see the front spoiler then please. if i do decide to post the items could you rap the items with plenty bubble rap

Hiya i'm interested in buying the front spoiler but I live far to far away to come collect. How much do you reckon the postage would be for the part and would you be willing to post it?

Thanks

Tara

Hiya i'm interested in buying the front spoiler but I live far to far away to come collect. How much do you reckon the postage would be for the part and would you be willing to post it?

Thanks

Tara

i shall post up approx. weight and dimension tonight but it'll be up to you to organise the courier.

i shall post up approx. weight and dimension tonight but it'll be up to you to organise the courier.

Ok thanks if its not a ridiculous posting amount then i'm deffinately wanting to buy it.

Tara

Skirts: 5"x9"x70" weighs 8 kg

Spoiler: 9"x15"x65" weighs 3kg

Right i've checked out postage and it seems to come in at about £14 through City Link. If I added this amount on to the £50 your asking for the spoiler would you be willing to pack and post it for me?

Thanks

Tara

Skirts: 5"x9"x70" weighs 8 kg

Spoiler: 9"x15"x65" weighs 3kg

Right i've checked out postage and it seems to come in at about £14 through City Link. If I added this amount on to the £50 your asking for the spoiler would you be willing to pack and post it for me?

Thanks

Tara

Hi Tara,

The spoiler is packed already. All you need to do is ring the courier again and tell them

my address for the collection and where you want it sent to. Simple as that.

BTW, if it's for your T-sport, then it's not going to fit. The T-sport front bumper is

different to the rest.

regards

Hi Tara,

The spoiler is packed already. All you need to do is ring the courier again and tell them

my address for the collection and where you want it sent to. Simple as that.

BTW, if it's for your T-sport, then it's not going to fit. The T-sport front bumper is

different to the rest.

regards

Sorry for wasting your time I didn't realise it wouldnt fit my t-sport, only just got it yesterday and dont know much about it or the rest of the yaris's available. Just presumed it would fit as i thought a front spoiler was an optional extra for the t-sport?

Thanks anyway

Tara

Hi

I am interested in the Skirt/spoiler combo for my 05 Yaris 1.3 5dr CC. Am I right in thinking that they are still available and are available for £90 the Pair? I am in Bangor North Wales so it is a bit too far for me to travel to collect. Would you be able to post out for me with plenty of packaguing and ill pay your postage costs?

Dave

Hi

I am interested in the Skirt/spoiler combo for my 05 Yaris 1.3 5dr CC. Am I right in thinking that they are still available and are available for £90 the Pair? I am in Bangor North Wales so it is a bit too far for me to travel to collect. Would you be able to post out for me with plenty of packaguing and ill pay your postage costs?

Dave

Hi Dave,

They are still available. What i suggest is, as i have posted the weights and dimensions of the parts,

you just ring DHL or Parcel Force etc and tell them to collect from my address.

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skirts still 50 quid? If you have them may have them off you in 2 weeks or so. Cheers

Yep, still £50.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links