Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Video Review Of 2006 Rav4

prince

They say the new 5 door Rav will be 14" longer, that's a big old jump over the old model :(

Made me think that maybe they should have kept the current shape and instead given it a major facelift in & out, but still release the 06 RAV4 under a new name, at the same time for the European Markets at least, remove the Amazon making the Land cruiser the biggest 4X4 model that way Toyota would still have 3 4X4 model cars, a major face lifted RAV4, the 06 RAV4 but re-named becomes a medium sized 4X4 and the Land cruiser occupying the big 4X4 sector.

They say the new 5 door Rav will be 14" longer, that's a big old jump over the old model :(

The Euro version isn't having the 7 seat option so isn't as long, also the engine option's will be a 2 litre petrol and 2 diesel one's so no V6 :(

Both of you are pretty close to the Toyota HQ meet( posted in the South Central Meet's section), why not come along and have a look at one :thumbsup:

The Euro version isn't having the 7 seat option so isn't as long, also the engine option's will be a 2 litre petrol and 2 diesel one's so no V6 :(

Both of you are pretty close to the Toyota HQ meet( posted in the South Central Meet's section), why not come along and have a look at one :thumbsup:

Sorry to say Ken as close as i am to Toyota HQ,i'm not able to get out :( .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links