Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Rav Lover

Hi, found your forum while looking fro somewhere to advertise my 1996 Rav 4 GX for sale. I notice though I cant post in the "for sale" section.

I was looking for somewhere where people love the Rav 4 like I and my family do. The Rav has been in my faimly since new. My mum bought it, and then emigrated 2 years ago and gave it to me, but I am now emigrating and want the Rav to go somewhere she will be well looked after.

She has been a great work horse for us, my mum used to to help look after 2 retired race horses, then I have used it to help with a greyhound charity I work with. It carry my 2 greyhounds with ease, and I shall truly miss her. But I shall get another as soon as possible when I am settled in the my home.

She is a 5 door LWB.

Can anyone recomend where I might be able to post her for sale ?

Regards Shawn

Hi Shawn welcome to the TOC :thumbsup: , best place to get maximum coverage for your RAV4 is either Autotrader or eBay...good luck :) .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links