Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Swiftcover.com

Demonic Angel

Swiftcover wont insure me... end of story :P

sod em :P lol.. churchill was fine for me this year £650 for the MR2.... 6 points on my license... and 2 years no claims :thumbsup:

Might be worth a look at confused.com, I saved about £70 on my insurance this time. They don't sell the policies themselves but put a link to the companies they have got quotes from on your behalf,you don't even have to fill out any more details on car etc as they did it all for you.

I was with Norwich Union Direct last year and they quoted £295, confused came up with £215 through More Than,rang Norwich Union and argued their quote down to £225 to save changing company. :thumbsup:

If you have any other named drivers, it might be worth giving direct line a look. Named drivers can accumulate their own NCD.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of an update:

Got it down to £260 for the year with Rich added on as well and have arranged my policy today - got all my documents online already (policy doesnt start til 3rd March) and it all seems very quick and efficient... :thumbsup:

So far, so good - I'm really impressed! Would definitely recommend them! :yes:

Not sure about their 10month plan though, whether or not another company would recognise the claims benefit from them if I switched.

As far as I know the 10-month bonus accelerator plan as it is known won't be accepted by anyone except the Insurer that offered you that scheme as it is not an official full 12 month Insurance term in the eyes of another Insurer. I would recommend always choosing the 12 months over a 10 month term where possible ;)

I suppose cheaper insurance is the only thing to look forward to when getting older ;)

These quotes you are saying are shocking to the amount I have to pay

I suppose cheaper insurance is the only thing to look forward to when getting older ;)

These quotes you are saying are shocking to the amount I have to pay

There is a lot more that you can look forward to as you get older dave :)

Believe me ;)

Not sure about their 10month plan though, whether or not another company would recognise the claims benefit from them if I switched.

As far as I know the 10-month bonus accelerator plan as it is known won't be accepted by anyone except the Insurer that offered you that scheme as it is not an official full 12 month Insurance term in the eyes of another Insurer. I would recommend always choosing the 12 months over a 10 month term where possible ;)

I thought so.

No one will beat Elephant for me again when I come to renew, so I'll just go with Elephant. Then, when it comes to 2007, I'll have 1yr 8months insurance, so just need to insure myself for 4 months if I switch elsewhere, and then have 2yrs NCB.

No one will beat Elephant for me again when I come to renew, so I'll just go with Elephant.

Are you sure about that though mate?

I thought no one could beat Tesco, but someone did - and its £140 cheaper!! It always pays to shop around and get the best deal! :thumbsup:

I've been searching for months, and still found no one that'll beta them.

Tesco, Endsleigh, NU, Swift Cover, etc...

They've all failed me!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links