Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For The Girls

Devil-ish

To the gals who own an MR2 Roadster, and those who get to drive their partners -

Do you find MEN are jealous of you driving around. :censor:

I find they look twice and then some of them smile but mainly they look as if to say "Oi what you doing in a nice car like that". I also find they dont like it if you zoom past them (ahem :eek: ).

*snigger

LOL :lol::thumbsup:

yeah yeah for the girls uhuh :D personally speaking i love to see nice cars with ladies behind the wheels, and moreso a lady ripping some road up with finesse :thumbsup: , unless they have the attractiveness of a moose with ebola. Think a lot of men believe the roads are theirs when in truth its the idiots that own them :D YAY us IDIOTS !!! :lol:

glad some of you gals are on the roads.... when the rest of the scenery is stoopid ppl aka pedestrians and stoopid signs and police, it makes a lovely heartwarming change to see a lovely woman in a lovely car, a double whammy of sensory pleasure... oh be still my beating heart :P ups not that still ! ATROPINE SOMEONE :rolleyes:

God bless you lovlies :thumbsup:

Yeah.....i get loads of attention in my car,,,,,,,the days are warming up soon so the roof will be down cant wait.......P.P.

Yeah.....i get loads of attention in my car,,,,,,,the days are warming up soon so the roof will be down cant wait.......P.P.

:D even better with the roof down, oh yes!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Oh yes, roof down is a must. But do you find that sometimes they refuse to look in case we notice they're looking? My Husband gets to drive my MR2 from time to time and loves it. A mate of his at work says it's a proper girl car, lucky I am then!!! It's all jealousy, as he's got a 300Bhp Scooby Impreza, but he can't get a tan in the Summer while driving... B)

.. HA-HA... :thumbsup:

Oh yes, roof down is a must. But do you find that sometimes they refuse to look in case we notice they're looking? My Husband gets to drive my MR2 from time to time and loves it. A mate of his at work says it's a proper girl car, lucky I am then!!! It's all jealousy, as he's got a 300Bhp Scooby Impreza, but he can't get a tan in the Summer while driving... B)

.. HA-HA... :thumbsup:

So glad you agree!!! AND welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the warm welcome, I'm really getting in to TOC forums although new to it (why has it taken me soooo long??!!)

HI TO ALL MR2 BABES xxx :group-cuddles:

• 3 weeks later...

i'd love it if a girl managed to kick my ***** through the b-roads, i like women driving nice cars but its a bit double sided.

if it's a nice car but they don't drive it properly then its a shame, if it's a really "bazzed" up 206 1L and they are trying to race me then i dont even bother (not worth the petrol)

it's nice to see girls in modified cars too, very refreshing.

p.s Mother drives a Porsche 911 turbo and Mercedes S600. the S600 is faster than the porsche by the way. It's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my sis has a RAV4 NRG and whenever i borrow it all the girls look, its great cos its such a cute car. they drive quicker than i do aswell

I find the most popular 'driver' is the college boy/girl in his/her Saxo (I work at a college)! The VTR or VTS are quite nice cars I suppose, so why do they insist on blacking out the windows, lowering the suspension, fitting a big bore exhaust and driving it like petrol's going out of fashion? :crazy: Get yerself a proper sports car!

Summer is a comin'!!! B)

It was very sunny driving home from work this evening and i was at the traffic lights ,,side by side with some young kids in what probably was there dads car Vauxhall vectra ,, yuk,,,,,,,anyhow they were dead chuffed that they overtook me along the duel carriage way,, they kept hangin back hoping i would bite and put my foot down,,couldnt be ubikd with them really,,,,,so i hung back even more, so they could get to the youth club a bit quicker ..LOL......they did say though "nice car" which made me smile...P.P.

• 2 months later...
he can't get a tan in the Summer while driving...

yeah the summer weather is great... gotta love this heat for driving around with the roof down!!!

be careful though, i ended up with heat exhaustion!!! :crybaby:

he can't get a tan in the Summer while driving...

yeah the summer weather is great... gotta love this heat for driving around with the roof down!!!

be careful though, i ended up with heat exhaustion!!! :crybaby:

Yep, I have a very brown forehead and some lovely sunglasses marks :rolleyes:

To the gals who own an MR2 Roadster, and those who get to drive their partners -

Do you find MEN are jealous of you driving around. :censor:

I find they look twice and then some of them smile but mainly they look as if to say "Oi what you doing in a nice car like that". I also find they dont like it if you zoom past them (ahem :eek: ).

:unsure: I wouldnt be jealous of a girl driving an mr2 roadster i reckon its a kinda girly car anyway , i wouldnt want one - doesnt have the same appeal of the older models :)

:unsure: I wouldnt be jealous of a girl driving an mr2 roadster i reckon its a kinda girly car anyway , i wouldnt want one - doesnt have the same appeal of the older models :)

I'm sure that's why some men prefer the older car so they can disappear and do some 'work' on it! These older models always need something doing to them :rolleyes:

The mk3 is definitely a prettier car but I'm not sure if that means it's more girly?

I'm sure that's why some men prefer the older car so they can disappear and do some 'work' on it! These older models always need something doing to them :rolleyes:

The mk3 is definitely a prettier car but I'm not sure if that means it's more girly?

i wouldn't say the new model mr2 is a more girly car... :huh:

i think its more a difference on taste... when i was waiting on me getting my car delivered from the showroom, I read up on several reviews. Can't recall seeing anywhere that they thought it was a girly car at all!

a few of my friends have commented saying it's a hairdressers car, whereas others do like it. i know a few of my male friends who would glady get a shot behind the wheel of my mr2 if I'd let them!

It is a good driving car!

i wouldn't say the new model mr2 is a more girly car... :huh:

i think its more a difference on taste...

Good on ya mate,

like I've said at the beginning of this topic, my Husband thinks it's a real treat to take my car out for a spin.

I wouldn't class the mk3 as either a male or female car. It's prettier than the mk2 and I have heard people say they think the mk1 is a hairdressers car and that's prettier than the mk2 as well.

As you say,it's all personal taste. I love my Roadster :wub:

Yeah defo. personal taste !

No doubt its a nice car but not my cup of tea - i like the black one on here with the black alloys though .

I wouldn't class the mk3 as either a male or female car. It's prettier than the mk2 and I have heard people say they think the mk1 is a hairdressers car and that's prettier than the mk2 as well.

As you say,it's all personal taste. I love my Roadster :wub:

in my opinion...

the mk3 rocks... but im biast now that i own one! :P

the mk2 is really nice, not so keen on the mk1 personally... if it hadn't been getting a NEW car, I personally would only choose from older cars the mk2 mr2, gt4 or a dc2 teg.

the car industry is updating how their cars look... cars no longer have sharp edges, most new cars produced today have a more "rounded" feel to them, even the new bmws are all sorta "rounded" almost. the "boxy" shape is slowly disappearing...

anyways... how can you fault a car that looks a bit like one of these! ;) B)

porsche_ac1.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links