Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae92 Gti Front Calipers

rickoty

Can someone put my mind at rest here.

Do the mk1 mr2 front calipers fit the ae92 gti? and are there 2 types of front caliper for the ae92? mine takes the later, thicker front discs so will an mr2 caliper fit?

Hello mate,

I do believe this question has been asked before?!your best bet is to get hold of Dawsey this guy knows his ****! he put st 205 calipers on his ae92 coz he went turbo charged and i dont think he had much trouble fitting them either :thumbsup:

You could always do a a search of this site too :)

And of course you can always give the corolla god FENSPORT a call on 01354 696968 B)

Hope this helps you out a lil my friend

Max Res Trevor AKA Saxokiller :ph34r:

Dawesy has got 6 pot Hi Spec items i think they're not the ST205 brakes.

Later spec brakes for the Mark1 MR2 and later spec Corolla items are the same, they both fit 258x22mm disks whereas early spec Corolla items are 238x18mm and MR2 are 243x18mm.

same year as your car toyota hilux disc's and calipers will fit no problem up front.

but the hilux is 5 stud i thought, which would mean problems fitting the disks

the disks and calipers are the same size, but the guy only wants the calipers so they'll fit onto his original disks...stud pattern doesnt come into it as he's not changing the disks !?

I do believe this question has been asked before?!your best bet is to get hold of Dawsey this guy knows his ****! he put st 205 calipers on his ae92 coz he went turbo charged and i dont think he had much trouble fitting them either :thumbsup:

Max Res Trevor AKA Saxokiller :ph34r:

I think you'll find that Dawsey has a complete custom setup from Hi-Spec and I know he won't say he didn't have much trouble with them.

HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi (Nad) had ST205 disks and calipers on his twincharger AE92 and there was some machining that had to be done to get them to fit.

Later spec brakes for the Mark1 MR2 and later spec Corolla items are the same, they both fit 258x22mm disks whereas early spec Corolla items are 238x18mm and MR2 are 243x18mm.

same year as your car toyota hilux disc's and calipers will fit no problem up front.

Exactly what I was looking guys, forever in you debt. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links