Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All Here My G6r!

cutz2000

Hi there, just new to this forum so please be patient, lol

Just wanna show off my Corolla G6R a bit!

Had her now for 3 years, bought off my bro so I know her history from new

Started work on her myself (well financed) which now includes

Mongoose stainless steel exhaust system

Ripspeed cyclone induction kit

Blueprint clutch kit

Team Dynamics Monza 17'' alloys (white finish)

New discs and pads front and back

Timing belt changed out last month

Clarion 6 Disc changer under passenger seat

Clarion head unit

Jet sound Double subs in the boot (bass box removable)

Sony Speakers and tweeters on custom MDF parcel shelf

Neon lights in interior under dash

Custom sun strip (includes raised COROLLA lettering in silver)

Blacked out back windows

Any tips 4 what I could do next, go easy as I'm on a bit of a budget now after all that within the past 6 months lol

Hope u like!

I will try and post some new better quality pics soon!

Before (end of summer '05)

G6RForweb01.jpg

After (Now with spanking new wheels too)

G6RForweb02.jpg

G6RForweb03.jpg

Thanks!

I was thinkin about lowering but I would loose the comfort of it, plus if I did I would never get over the speed ramps in my street lol

She barely makes it over them as they are!

I am gonna get the Monza Decals for the wheels too in red as to look like this

24.jpg

And am on the look out 4 a WRC style spoiler too

Welcome to the Club :cheers:

and nice Rolla, looks good from the pics, get some high quality ones up asap! :D

dont worry I will soon, the ones on the post are taken with my phone but I must get my digital camera rockin and get some snaps taken

I have a G6R myself. A quad light conversion, it will set you back 700 euro, Is the mongoose system very noisey. I need to change the exaust on my car. My car is lowered 30mm, yes you do feel every bump but it handles excillent. it looks good too. get the genuine toyota mud flaps for it.

The mongoose system is quite a tidy wee system, its not blow yer eardrums out loud but has a nice purr off it, it also helps to have an sports air filter installed for that extra grunt lol u can get a mongoose system from fensport.co.uk thats where I got mine and they are fast, me being in Northern Ireland and all I thought I would have been waiting an ice age lol

Was looking at a set of flaps on sale at a local autopart store, only £9 for a set with the TOYOTA logo mmmm

PFG6R I notice ur in Ireland, so am I!!!! where abouts?

I have a G6R myself. A quad light conversion, it will set you back 700 euro, Is the mongoose system very noisey. I need to change the exaust on my car. My car is lowered 30mm, yes you do feel every bump but it handles excillent. it looks good too. get the genuine toyota mud flaps for it.

I made them myself on my G6-R the Mudflaps in Rally look but they where BLACK take a look at the pics :thumbsup:

afbeelding0015vk.jpg

toy52lk.jpg

I noticed that she gets dirty very easy up the side without the mud flaps, the original G6R back ones help a little but ould be worth changing out altogether

PFG6R>> have you got any pics of your motor?? want to see how the quads look like on the car!!

cutz2000>> where abouts in norn iron are you at?

This is not my car but

Big shark here's a pic,

Sorry it's not too clear,

Booster do it

ae11_3.jpg

I think someone from denmark on here has the conversion too.

:)

Im in derry way up north of "norn iron" lol

also known as the maiden city,well cause there are so many fair maidens about it lol

nice one man, im actually from magherafelt direction. i trust u know it!! :D

over in sheffield tho at the mo. nice car, hope to see you about man! B)

Ach aye its only down the road!

lol

Some bad news, lost control of the car during the weekend in the snow, just kept sliding and hit the front passenger side alloy off the kerb, wheel is warped now chunk out of the tyre wall and steering wobbles at about 30 mph, though she still drives in a straight line, im pretty sure no interneal damage was caused though.

£198 for a new wheel, oh and a 2 week wait cause they are white lol

could have been a lot worse mind

thats unfortunate very nice car, no damage to bodywork thankfully, could have been a lot worse!

something similar happened to me with my first car, i spun the car in the wet and went sliding backwards into a kerb, i know it sounds worse than yours but i had slowed down a lot by the time the rear left wheel hit the kerb and the tyre burst , i just replaced the tire and everything seemed fine until a couple of weeks later i turned a corner at an average speed and the whole wheel with brake drum intact came off the car and i grinded to a halt, the garage told me that the original impact of the first crash had caused internal damage to the torsion bar and it actually had sheared right off, not much fun at all, maybe just get someone to look at it, just to be safe

Will do, I need a whole new plate as when I took the wheel off to inspect it one of the treads which the wheel nuts go on is cracked and broke off, she must have sustained more damage than i thought

I am in Kildare, i do not have a digital camera unfortunitly, to take a picture of them. My car also has white,wheels, 16inch wheels, they do it justice,a friend of mine also has a G6R, he is on his second set of 15 inch wheels, they look crap. The quad lights are made by booster tuning, there are 2 agents i know of in Ireland you could speak to if your interested in getting a set, Revolution Engineering tel. 01 6010018 or 0506 51100 two different shops,they will be able to give you a price, they do the whole WRC body kit too, Ears motorsport in Cork as well, don't have a number for them.

Cheers mucker, will check Ears motorsports out next time im in Cork! the missus is from there uc so its not REALLY that far out of the way... well about 300miles!! :D

• 4 months later...

the black GR6 is definatley the colour to go for. unfortunaltey i got the silver one but I aint complaining

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links