Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Should I Do With My Standard Parts?

K19NE G

I have the following standard parts, that I don't need and I don't think the next owner will need either so I'm asking for advice on what to do with them! :unsure:

Standard T Sport alloys (excellent condition - only one tiny mark on two of the wheels and less than 9k done on the tyres)

Standard T Sport back box (only 4k done on it)

Standard T Sport springs (20mm lower than a standard Corolla)

Standard airbox, hoses etc. (this I may keep as it's a part the next owner is most likely to want back to standard!)

And the not so standard parts:

Kahn RSS 6 spoke 18"x7.5" alloys (ET37, PCD 4x100) with three decent tread tyres 215/35 (in fair condition, got a puncture on one which buggered the tyre and the rims really could do with a refurb and balancing - going cheap!!!)

Anway I'm interested to hear what ye have to reply :lol:

mate - the best advise i can give is to keep the standard parts.

Because, when you come to sell, a modified car will always be harder to sell than a standard one, so, put the car back to standard, plus you can sell the mods seperatly - okay additional hassle, but you'll make more money..

Because, when you come to sell, a modified car will always be harder to sell than a standard one, so, put the car back to standard, plus you can sell the mods seperatly - okay additional hassle, but you'll make more money..

Will the potential buyer base I'd be aiming at really want to revert to standard though? :blink: I should have added that I'll more than likely be selling the car in Ireland which means any modifications won't have to declared to the insurers like we have to in the UK...

in that case I would put your mods on it and then sell it, as you *may* get more for it. but really depends who the market is. I personally like standard cars but everyone is different

Damn that means I'll have to buy my original engine back :lol:

:yes::thumbsup: Yep i agrea with this KEEP the STUFF you could use the original wheels in wintertime like i do ;)

Well I got rid of the 18" Kahn wheels on eBay... £150 & £40 postage (will deliver myself as it's only 30 miles) so I'm glad to have them off my hands :D The general concensous seems to be keep the parts..... so I'll sacrifice gaining back a few £££s and keep them :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links