Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hot Off The Press - New Yaris Ts Concept

DaveSR

Just received an email about the Motor-show 2006 ;)

and I was glad to read the following:

Toyota (GB) PLC - Is planning to show its current range of vehicles at Excel which includes the recently launched RAV4, popular Aygo and Yaris TSport concept. There will also be the opportunity to drive certain models including the Toyota Prius Hybrid at the test drive event, as well as the chance to ride in the Land Cruisers on the 4x4 course.

So Mr T is designing a TS :D :D :D !

Who's da man!!!!!

definition of concept...

'lets desing a new car, itll have massive engine, massive spec, fully loaded with the internet and every concevable extra, people will want to pay a fortune for it....

right weve done that, built it and sent it round all the shows... everybody loves it....

so lets sell them a dumbed down boring version thats nothing like it whatsoever! BRILLIANT!'

definition of concept...

'lets desing a new car, itll have massive engine, massive spec, fully loaded with the internet and every concevable extra, people will want to pay a fortune for it....

right weve done that, built it and sent it round all the shows... everybody loves it....

so lets sell them a dumbed down boring version thats nothing like it whatsoever! BRILLIANT!'

Say that to a PT Cruiser owner

definition of concept...

no some bloke had a curry one night and looked at the aftermath in the toilet and thought.... ill make a car out of that :lol:

To be honest in my mind it was never open to question whether or not Toyota would release a new T Sport. Having a range such a Yaris, which is not the cheaperst car with a 1.3 Petrol or a 1.4 Diesal as the top offering was never going to sell the new Yaris as well compared to have a top of the range 'sporty edition' in my opinion. It makes the rest of the range seem better, just look at the last range of Civic (before 06) the Civic Type-R blatantly interested more people into the Civic in my opinion, and well Honda's too.

There are always going to be people who love a certain car so making a sporty edition will cause people even more to like it. Not that many people I know, know alot about the Yaris but they all respect the T Sport to some extent.

Just my 2 cents.

definition of concept...

no some bloke had a curry one night and looked at the aftermath in the toilet and thought.... ill make a car out of that :lol:

:lol: Wouldn't suprise me 1 little bit if that's how they came up with the design, they're hideous looking cars

• 2 weeks later...

dont think this has been post yet, but here is i pick i found

large.jpg

There is a bit about the new Yaris T Sport in the motoring section of my local paper (Evening Chronical). It shows the same picture as above and goes on to say that it will be powered by a 1.8 an bodykit and 17" alloys.

Interesting that its called the "Yaris TS"

Much snappier than "Yaris T-Sport" :thumbsup: Its nice, fingers and toes crossed! :lol:

I actually quite like the look of that! :thumbsup:

Eh??

It's the same as the normal Yaris except with a Badge and a set of alloys. Still too heavy and expensive.

I actually quite like the look of that! :thumbsup:

Eh??

It's the same as the normal Yaris except with a Badge and a set of alloys. Still too heavy and expensive.

Yeah i was trying to spot the difference! Still fugly!

It's the same as the normal Yaris except with a badge and a set of alloys. Still too heavy and expensive.

It's got some nice touches though Keanu, the sideskirts for example! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links