Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Timers And Alarms.....

Jimlad

One of my Supras runs a Sigma alarm, which works fine with the turbo timer...

The other two run scopion and falcon, neither will arm with the engine running, so I have to wait for it to finish idling before I lock it with the keyfob!!!

i and alot of others drive the last few miles off boost and let the wind cool it down and switch off when you get to your destination. what would be hotter . driving off boost using the wind , or sitting static on tick over.

the toad ai606 has anti hi jack that has to be disabled for turbo timers as it opens all doors on engine cut . insurers also dont care much for turbo timers either.

You can still lock them with the regular key if you really have to...

But hey if a thief wants to get into your car they will... leaving it unlocked just saves getting new locks/windows.....

even though i have one there is notalot of point to a turbo timer, i know alot of big tuners who dont bother with them, only when the turbos get red hot they allow them to cool

I used to just use the remote locking and the turbo timer .. can't stand alarms ..

Dont like turbo timers, got one in the Aristo. Gonna rip it out tonight so its up for sale if anyone wants it :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links