Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bleeding E11 Brakes

doggy

I'm contemplating bleeding my E11 brakes myself and am wondering if there's any little pitfalls with the Corolla. I've read up a fair bit on it, am thinking of doing the 2 man job, pumping the pedal and cracking open the bleed valve into the jar of fluid. I'm at the level now where i've done oil changes, plugs, front pads, rear drums, drivebelt replacement and i feel confident enough doing the bleed myself, anyone any personal experience/horror stories?

Thanks in advance

Anyone any personal experience/horror stories?

Bled the brakes on My AE92 and managed to burst brake hose, was just pumping the pedal thought once more to make sure, then suddenly pedal went straight to the floor!

Wondered what happened got out and noticed nice puddle forming at back of car, managed to fix myself not too bad car off road for couple days while got bits to fix it.

Think it could have been good thing as if that hose was slightly dodgy could have gone whilst I was driving.

You wanted horror story

Phil.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links