Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Spoilers!

mcsky

i need to get a spoiler asap, well i've been on envy, and i do like the C-West spoiler, but then they quoted me £295 for it, its a bit steep isnt it, hmmm, my friend recommended me a Honda Civic Type R spoiler, which looks almost the same, but do u think it will fit the yaris?

The Civic one won't fit without alot of hassle and it won't be worth it! I'd go for the TTE spoiler, they come standard on the T-Sport in this country and you can buy them from Toyota for about £120! You'll need to get it painted yourself though! :thumbsup:

Hmm, not seen that Civic Type-R one but the TTE one definately seems like the best option.

I'm gonna get one at some point this year :rolleyes:

well the thing is i already have a standard Yaris spoiler on mine, its the GS model, but i want a spoiler that kinda sticks out more, length ways, cos when i look at yaris's the backend always seems very squashed and i figured if i get a spoiler which kinda stretches out back more then it will pul it out a lil, i like the C-west 1 very much that is in envyperformance, but then it is very pricey

There's too many TTE spoilers floating around now :rolleyes::lol::lol: I wanted mine to be special but it's getting as popular as that chav front spoiler ..... the carcept one or something :unsure:

Your car is unique as it is and I agree with you that you want something big and bold to match the car. You could either buy one and custom it to fit to yours or start from scratch and design your own .... but choose carefully :thumbsup: !

There's too many TTE spoilers floating around now :rolleyes::lol::lol: I wanted mine to be special but it's getting as popular as that chav front spoiler ..... the carcept one or something :unsure:

Wish one would come this way nice and cheaply then fif there are too many of them floating around now :lol:

The difference is the TTE spoiler is tasteful but the Carcept front spoiler is just wrong! :thumbsup:

yeh, hmmmm i think i may be swayed to get the C-West spoiler from envyperformance, its £295, think i can barter? well hardly seen a Yaris with the C-West spoiler, and its the best spoiler i seen for me i think. only prob is the price, hmmm think i should just go for it?

:lol::lol: - Blue84, Ryan1985

I liked it when my car was unique and different from just being standard.

There's to many yaris floating around now but at least I have a 1.3 compared to a 1.0 I suppose. I have one or two thing to make it stand out from other yaris's such as the TTE front spoiler and some TRD brows but I can't find anywhere to get them sprayed/fitted :(

I'll just go off to cry :crybaby::crybaby:

Don't you guys feel depressed about your cars sometimes? You wish that you could do this and that to it but you can't :( :(

Oh well - Chin up!

Should have got a TS :lol::lol:

Whats the point in feeling depressed?

I find that my car being standard is often more unique than doing anything to it anyway - like Bridget Jones, I love her just as she is :)

My point is, dont get down about it, lifes too short - something will come your way...

There are loads of local bodyshops in the area Dave.... just look in the Yellow Pages - Coventrys brimming with places that'll spray stuff for you.... I had a list somewhere, I'll look for it for you mate! :thumbsup:

Lee (Knightrider) should be able to point you in the right direction as well :thumbsup:

I have one or two thing to make it stand out from other yaris's such as the TTE front spoiler and some TRD brows but I can't find anywhere to get them sprayed/fitted :(

You what? Any bodyshop should do it for you! :thumbsup:

Don't you guys feel depressed about your cars sometimes? You wish that you could do this and that to it but you can't :( :(

Yeah, sometimes my car bugs me but I get over it and then think it's the best thing in the world again! :D

:yes: yups i have that feeling also, i keep saying i wanna sell my yaris and get something more powerful and bigger. but what drives me on is that i've done so much to it already and it would be a waste to just let it go. i was halfway through modifying my mitsubishi colt when i sold it, and from there, i learnt i regretted doing that. so now i have come this far with my yaris, i'm gonan try and go all the way and make it into a show car. (1day)

and i do have that feeling when u wanna do so much to ur car but u cant, i'm feeling that right now, i dont have enough cash, its coming in slowly but then gotta try and manage it which i cannot at the moment, need to keep saving up and then try and focus on what i wanna buy, and then save up again and focus on something next i wanna get.

at the moment, i'm thinking of buying a spoiler next, what else do u think i can do to the exterior of my car? bearing in mind this will be a show car at some point lolz. well i know many of u dont like Max Power, but i will be on a Max Power stand at Bham NEC in July, so need to try and do more to it asap. 4and a bit months remaining :crybaby::help:

SUC31361.jpg

Yaris.jpg

i have one of the spoilers from my group buy left over..

70 and its yours

Will find a pic in a min.. dont think its as in your face as you want tho

cheers for that, hmmmm i'm unsure about it, i do kinda like it, but then i'm kinda thinkin it isnt extreme enough. i was thinking of buying the Booster Tuning spoiler from envyperformance, hmmm i'l keep it in mind tho, thanx

I think SARD do a huge rear spoiler but good luck finding it! I'm having trouble even trying to find pics of it! :P There lots on eBay if you look. Some different ones on there!

cheers for that, hmmmm i'm unsure about it, i do kinda like it, but then i'm kinda thinkin it isnt extreme enough. i was thinking of buying the Booster Tuning spoiler from envyperformance, hmmm i'l keep it in mind tho, thanx

You mean this one?...

KIF_0497.jpg

KIF_0500.jpg

Any excuse for a piccy ;)

Booster is quality stuff at a good price :thumbsup:

ah yes thats the 1, and i also want the under trunk spoiler and those 2piece spoilers aswel, its about £500 for the top spoiler, 2piece spoiler and the trunk spoiler, from Envy, too costly inmy opinion tho. tried to ask for a discount but they wouldnt budge, said thats the best price already thats on their site.

I think SARD do a huge rear spoiler but good luck finding it! I'm having trouble even trying to find pics of it! :P There lots on ebay if you look. Some different ones on there!

you mean these one's

Sardyarisrearspoiler.jpg

£875 from envy

Nah pretty sure SARD did like an extension of the TTE. It may be the fabulous one i was thinking of though....Just found pics and yeah i was thinking of Fabulous spoiler! Cant believe that SARD one costs £750 as ugly!

yup all that stuff is very pricey, after all this, i think i'm not getting any spoiler and sticking with my original GS spoiler. may spray it black, dunno tho.

i do like the booster tuning spoilers, but cash wise, i'm not too good at the mo,

thinking i should splash out and purchase an alarm 1st instead as today i go out to my car to find some1 had deliberately smashed my wing mirror. wasnt a car as it was on the pavement side, %#%@@$@$@$*

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links