Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharged 4agze Corolla For Sale

knowlson

Dude i cant see any other cars in your road :blink::lol: Did you get them all to move them so you could take some nice pictures :lol::thumbsup:

I have a couple of options that I am looking at, but I am not saying anything until I have a new car :lol:

If only I had paid off my student debt already! :( :crybaby:

How many miles have you done since the conversion?

The 4afe when it was replaced had 68k on the clock, The 4agze had 59k on the clock on 2003 when it came into the UK. Since then I have done 36k miles so 95k works out to about 12k a year for the last 3 years mostly m25 j11-7 back and forth between home and work :thumbsup: All oil changes have been done every 5000 miles also supercharger oil topped up at the same time. :thumbsup:

It's a mint car - someone buy it !!

(and then buy mine)

Whoever buys this will get a lot of car for the money and pretty unique too. A lot of nice styling touches, I love the levin bonnet scoop.

Good look Andy, I'm sure It'll go to a good home.

Joe

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!!! :crybaby:

Just bought a new car a couple of weeks ago :(

Selling mine was the worst mistake of my life and i would have definatley looked into buying yours, if id not already bought something else!!!

Whoever buys this will constantly have a smile on their face, i did with my G6R and this is by far better than mine!!!

Good look Knowlson :thumbsup:

Cheers it's on eBay and autotrader now, see what happens I might end up taking bits off!!!

Which I dont really want todo!

• 2 weeks later...

Right after being on eBay last week I had 12 calls 20 e-mails 2 buyers from Ireland that where supposed to come over at the weekend and buy it.... and they never turned up.. Gotta love that :angry:

So put the car up again and this week I have had lots more e-mails the odd offer of a PX which I don’t want to do I am coming to the conclusion that I might have to start breaking the car and sell the parts. :eek:

So unless someone wants to make me an offer I would like it to go to a good home. And at the moment I would probably take any decent offer, but it would mean that you wont get the full spec as some bits will be coming off :thumbsup:

I dont really want to break the rest of the car up but if thats what I have to-do then I will :thumbsup:

Right after being on eBay last week I had 12 calls 20 e-mails 2 buyers from Ireland that where supposed to come over at the weekend and buy it.... and they never turned up.. Gotta love that :angry:

So put the car up again and this week I have had lots more e-mails the odd offer of a PX which I don’t want to do I am coming to the conclusion that I might have to start breaking the car and sell the parts. :eek:

So unless someone wants to make me an offer I would like it to go to a good home. And at the moment I would probably take any decent offer, but it would mean that you wont get the full spec as some bits will be coming off :thumbsup:

I dont really want to break the rest of the car up but if thats what I have to-do then I will :thumbsup:

Hey,look Knowlson,You come to break it ,you know what ill ave ... :thumbsup:

BoB

I told you ages ago that if I had the cash I'd buy her. Had to sell my tubby in the end due to money problems!!

Bide you time my friend, don't break her just yet. You've only had her up for sale for 2 or so weeks. Took me 2-3 months to sell the tubby. It's a buyers market out there. I'd give it another month or so of advertising at least. Try some of the Jap mags like Banzai etc as well!

Is that price low enough?? What would the car be worth if it had the standaed FE engine in it, and all the other mods?? 4A-GZE's can be picked up with 40-50k on em for almost a grand nowerdays! :yes:

Is that price low enough?? What would the car be worth if it had the standaed FE engine in it, and all the other mods?? 4A-GZE's can be picked up with 40-50k on em for almost a grand nowerdays! :yes:

I have had an offer today from a bloke who is coming to look at the weekend at it, I would do banzai and all the mags but the advert won’t come out for ages, I did that when I was selling a mini 2 months later the advert went in and I had loads of call about it!!

Good luck mate! If I didnt have crappy student debt to pay off I would have bitten your arm off for her :angry:

If you do eventually end up breaking, give me a shout!

But good luck in the first case anyway, she doesnt deserve to be dismantled!

:crybaby:

Well done mate, where did you sell it to?

Im just going to have to save up for John's now! lol

Start saving now and you'll be able to afford a Ferrari by the time I'm going to sell. :lol:

Can't ever see me getting rid of it.

My heart, soul, blood sweat and tears have gone into making my Rolla what it is - not to mention a little cash too :eek:

Start saving now and you'll be able to afford a Ferrari by the time I'm going to sell. :lol:

Can't ever see me getting rid of it.

My heart, soul, blood sweat and tears have gone into making my Rolla what it is - not to mention a little cash too :eek:

Haha. Oh well, im going to have to bite the bullet and start spending on my own car now. lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links