Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Connection (again)

Desmond22

I know something like this has been posted somewhere before but this is a new slant on an old problem.

I went to my local car electrics fixit man and ordered the Dension gear for my 2005 Avensis D4D. A couple of days later he called me to say there was a software problem with the connector. Apparently the iPod only works intermittently through the stereo on an Avensis.

This was about a month ago and the shop has checked again with the supplier because other Avensis owners have enquired and they have got the same answer. The bug hasn't been sorted.

Anyone know anything about this?

Still no joy on this. I have emailed Dension Support twice but no reply so far. Much as I'd like to buy one I want to know that it works properly first!

I wonder if any you folks who have tried the ICELINK Plus have had any problems with the iPod like cutting out?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links