Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Saturday @ Llandow

ae111sr

Spent a couple of hours last Saturday at my local track Llandow. A varied group of vehicles including these

2006_0304_140451AA.jpg

A fireblade engined 205

2006_0304_141047AA.jpg

A very sideways beemer

2006_0304_141050AA.jpg

A Norris Designs Evo £60,000+ and 600+bhp which sadly had a problem with the aircon drive belt and had to be trailered away

2006_0304_141233AA.jpg

A £200 Sierra bought the night before the event

2006_0304_141700AA.jpg

Lotus chasing an Imprezza - the Lotus showed most of the others a clean pair of heels

2006_0304_141713AA.jpg

2nd favourite car of the day BMW 2002 - drifting it bigtime around every corner

2006_0304_141717AA.jpg

Fave car on the track and the quickest round the circuit - nothing could keep up with it - a Noble

superb, theres race days like that up at donnington park near me, with a race-what-you-brung theme, only needs an MOT and your away

Hi john

Looks like it was a fun day out mate :thumbsup: And the weather looks like it was good as well. Did you take your car out for a blat??

jerry!!

A Norris Designs Evo £60,000+ and 600+bhp which sadly had a problem with the aircon drive belt and had to be trailered away

What? Are you saying the air-con didn't work so they refused to drive it? Some drivers are just too precious :D

Paul.

why would you still have aircon on a so called track car :rolleyes: :P

Jerry - the sun was out but it was damned cold out there and the Corolla stayed in the car park - not letting it out to play with those ruffians :lol:

Paul / Jaxx the aircon pump had jammed as the drive belt was just being driven around the stationary pulley causing lots of smoke. :shutit:

oh my days, thats my mates old sierra, he sold it last week for the sum total of £175, wait till i show him

Tim

The guy who bought it was hammering round the track. Drifting it at every opportunity and even blew a rear tyre at one point in the middle of a drift. just drove it back to the paddock swapped the wheel and went straight back out. Certainly looked like he was enjoying himself :lol:

Great pictures jon :thumbsup:

you cant beat the club racing level,

i like mallory park for the same things proper club racing :yes:

i must make an effort to go this year.

Great pics :)

I like Llandow, did a trackday there last year and its a fun little circuit. Was a nutter Mini there that was driven by a guy in a wheelchair when I went! He was lifting the inside rear round both the chicanes, properly on the limit everywhere.

I'd have thought a 205 would be a bit heavy for a bike engine though, especially a 'blade. Really need a properly light spaceframe to get the most out of them :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links